Looking to trade

#1 Posted by hippocrit (238 posts) -

Hi Drangleic Bombers,

I have a couple extra pieces of shadow armor for trade, and I'm looking for Llewelyn stuff. Anybody interested in a swap?

Xbox360

NG+

SL 150

SM ~7.2 million

#2 Posted by Zevvion (1840 posts) -

I am unsure what stuff I have from them but I know for sure I have a couple shields and weapons. I should have some armor also? Not sure. I'll trade with you.

#3 Posted by hippocrit (238 posts) -

@zevvion: what's your gamer tag? Mine's hippocr1t

#4 Posted by Zevvion (1840 posts) -

Same as here: Zevvion. I'm going to sleep now though, we could arrange something tomorrow.

#5 Posted by hippocrit (238 posts) -
#6 Posted by Lamashtu (254 posts) -

Looking to get the Moonlight Greatsword for my NG playthrough on the PC, and sort of don't want to use an ascetic to make one portion of the game permanently harder than the rest for subsequent playthroughs. I have the Roaring Halberd, Demon Greathammer, Dragonrider Bow, and Smelter Demon Sword if that helps. I'm around 1.1 mil SM.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.