Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

So I summoned Lucatiel...

RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

And she didn't come into the boss fight with me! Has anyone else experienced something like this? Just wondering if its a glitch or if I have to do something to make her come into the room to fight the Flexile Sentry. Also its probably worth noting that I totally suck at this game... Which is too bad cause I really love the monster design and the way the world and equipment looks!

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No sometimes she'll just get stuck outside. Happened to me once with Flexile and once later with The Smelter Demon.

RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_ruiner: Glad it's not just me.. I was laughing in a "are you kidding me?" sort of way when it happened. Cause I really need all the help I can get in this game!

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah happens sometimes, was actually a benefit in some fights since the objective was to keep her alive. Of course now she has like 6000 health so I guess she'd probably be useful regardless.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
    deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

She got stuck for me as well outside the Smelter Demon. Maybe she was messing around with one of the archers outside? Just standing there blocking attacks or something.

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
    Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha, yeah she got stuck during Smelter Demon for me too but eventually near the very end of the fight she made her way back in. It actually ended up being a good thing because I needed her to be alive for her clothes/achievement.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@therealmoot: Nope it's just bad AI/pathing. Part of it might be that they don't want you to try to bring her to the rest of Iron Keep so she won't follow you anywhere but to Smelter.

nasp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never happened to me because i beat the game without summoning.i did have a funny glitch where i hit the button to go through the white fog gate thing to fight the boss ,and a monster hit me so it cancelled it out and didnt let me in.the best part is the boss fight still started and it killed me through the fog gate.i was pissed lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.