Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

So, This Is How We Died.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Haha, this was awesome. I hope you realise at this point that you can just dodge out of the way of Trap Chests!

Nordom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Was fun to watch :-)

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@dig_douglas_iii: I'm gonna say I know what you're doing is all in good fun but if you don't actually write more in a post to promote discussion a mod is going to eventually lock this thread for YouTube spam.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stryker1121

@dig_douglas_iii: Funny stuff - I can relate to the random deaths and jumping into the water to my demise. But yeah, the cursing...if you'd chill out on that I'd be more apt to check out the entire series.

Myrmicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dig_douglas_iii: A thing you could do : cut the cursing and show much more deaths, by showing just the instant you die, not showing the "You have DIED !" in the process... or only from time to time. And when you feel a death is more meaningfull than the other, (like the archer headshotting you mid-air, or the friendly phantom killing you with the ballista), show the entire sequence of you dying.
    You could even try to make a music with the death cries ^^

nosferat2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nosferat2

Don't beep out the swearing, that would be super lame. This video was absolutely awesome, and I can't wait to watch the rest of them! But seriously, the cursing is partly what makes it so funny

Nordom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked the first video better. Probably because the individual clips were longer. It gives a better sense of what was going on and its more fun hearing you talk and getting your reaction before and after you die.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks a lot for the feedback Nordom. I agree with you 100%. The next video will be posted very soon and I think it strikes the right balance.

Kinda feel weird about posting them over and over in this thread. I don't want it to seem like I am trying to spam you guys. If the mods don't mind it would be cool if I could post Episode 3. If they do mind then I'll let the thread rest. Regardless, you duders have given me a ton of valuable feedback so thanks!

Any mods around?

I don't know if the mods had a problem I would think they would have closed it by now.

darksouls2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nosferat2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am addicted to these videos! Keep up the good work! When is episode 4 coming? I'm jonesing

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.