The Song in the Announcement Trailer

#1 Edited by emem (1965 posts) -
#2 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

I actually would love to know as well. It was a really good song that fit the trailer really well in my opinion.

#3 Posted by emem (1965 posts) -
@ShiftyMagician: I've never heard anything quite like it...hopefully there is more of it out there.
#4 Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2093 posts) -

I tried to use Shazam but to no avail. Maybe periodically checking the youtube comments might come up with the answer.

#5 Edited by FritzDude (2262 posts) -
#6 Edited by emem (1965 posts) -
@FritzDude: Oh, thanks man! Now I'm kinda disappointed (because I was hoping for more). ;)
#7 Posted by Deusx (1903 posts) -

I do like it but I don't think it fits Dark Souls. Anyways, it's just a song from a CG trailer so I won't discuss it further.

#8 Edited by emem (1965 posts) -
@Deusx said:

I do like it but I don't think it fits Dark Souls.

I think it's the perfect fit for a Souls game. For me it's basically a song that gives me the exact same feeling that I have when I play Dark Souls...I would kill (not really) for a soundtrack with similar songs. Let me rephrase that, I would DIE more happily, playing Dark Souls 2, when the game had a soundtrack with similar songs. :)
#9 Posted by RobertusRP (1 posts) -

I do think it fits perfectly. Fortunately I found it. It's 'Undone', from Nitzer Ebb

I followed the link to Mikołaj Stroiński page, and I found his music is also awesome. Sure I will listen all tracks, but.. not this time :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.