Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

What weapon are you using?

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401  Edited By Ezekiel

My new character (50 hours) has a blue or regular Longsword and a Drakeblood Greatsword in her right hand, and a Pyromancy Flame and Composite Bow in her left hand. The Hunter's Blackbow is better for my 20 STR and 30 DEX, but I think it looks too big. I don't use a shield. It seems pointless (since swords aren't useless at blocking, which shouldn't be depended on anyway, and can even be used to parry/riposte now) and doesn't look cool (since they're not attached to the forearm and hover behind the character's back). I also don't have a third weapon in either hand because I don't want to cycle through an extra slot. I might replace one of my swords with a winged spear. If I do, it will probably be the Drakeblood GS, because it's slower. I wear the Black Leather set without a headpiece. It matches my dark hair and shrinks the arms to something more human and feminine.

Fashion Souls!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.