Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

whoo-hoo! I beat DS2 (but still haven't beat DS1)

LaudaSolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Despite all the challenge w/DS2, FROM did make it easier to win than DS1. With all the help from PC's and NPC's you can summon, bosses were easier to beat. The game took me 90 hours to win and I played as a knight-cleric. I was shocked at how easy the final boss was. I had pumped my Faith stat to 42 so I could use the Great Lightning Spear spell, which put me at a great advantage to beating her.

One thing that I regret a bit is relying too much on youtube to figure out what to do next in the game.

guess I need something to kill time while I wait for DS3...

dr_monocle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We hope you enjoyed your time in Drangleic. Please fill out a survey and tell us about your experience for a chance to win a gift card worth $25 off Beast Souls.

Congrats! I haven't started NG+ yet, but supposedly it is a markedly different experience.

colorbrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By colorbrandon

@laudasolem: Makes me feel insignificant when I hear that the game has been speedrun in 47 minutes already.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.