Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Why can't I end on a high note...

sikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sikk

The one thing I really hate about this game, and I'm sure everyone does, is dying on a soul recovery run. Sadly my play sessions seem to end with these. Never on a high note, always a hair pulling death that equates to tens of thousands of lost souls. I've racked up a good 70k of lost souls so far in DS2, DS1 I only had about 2 big losses. What I would give to be able to level up on the go instead of having to go back to 1 person. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now 8*(

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring the misery!! Dark Souls thrives on the tears of its victims!!!!

nosferat2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had to shut it off last night with 4,000 souls (only 6 hours in, so this is a decent amount of souls for me) and my bloodstain sitting in the arena with Dragonrider. I'm hoping I can recover them and kill him tonight. Does suck majorly when you can't end on a high note

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have around 250k lost souls (which is like 5 times as much as I lost in the other 2 games on the first playthrough), 3-4 major areas left. You can either try to bank everything or just keep playing; don't worry too much about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.