Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls II

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Blood, souls, and tears are continually spent as players traverse the land of Drangleic in FromSoftware's third entry in the Souls series.

Xbox:Cannot change the UI's language

niyoko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I bought Dark Souls 2 from XBL with my US account. I'm playing off a Japanese Xbox360 with the language set to English, and the region set to United States. Reguardless of these setting the game's UI is all in Japanese.

I know Dark Souls is a tough game, but playing it in another language was not how I planned to ramp up the challenge. (^-^;; I tried playing with other setting, but it looks like I'm stuck in Japanese because of my hardware alone. What sucks about this is that I bought was I thought was an English copy of the game from the US XBL store, only to have it stuck in a non-English Language.

Is anyone else facing the same problem and found a way to change the language in Dark Souls 2?

Avatar image for markpaulespelita
    MARKPAULESPELiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MARKPAULESPELiTA

@niyoko: having the same problem right now. Bought the asia version which it says have English and Chinese language only but instead it's the other way around. It only have Japanese language. Tried changing my locale, etc. I think it's because I have the NTSC J version of xbox and that's causing my problem. Not sure though but I need really some solutions to fix this.

Butaman551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any update on this? I'm having the same problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-632ae8ce4859b
    deactivated-632ae8ce4859b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still no fix on this? I have the same problem!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.