Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

A character from Firelink Shrine disappeared. (minor spoilers?)

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joeyoe31

I honestly don't know, everyone I ask doesn't have a clue what happened. Maybe Giantbomb will be able to help.

Okay I know about the Gold Armor Man, I beat him and returned the women's soul. All was fine. But later on my pyromancy teacher suddenly disappeared after I taught him the Chaos Fireball you get from joining the Chaos Servant Covenant.

Anyone know what happened to him? He was a super duper broman...

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By CraigAA1028

Well you just explained where that girl went.....I feel like crap now. I should of known that gold knight was evil.

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By uniform

Oh boy, I hope the quoted below isn't the reason. I hope he doesn't disappear on me.

"For some reason Laurentius asks me a question and I reply yes. I leave and come back to find him gone. I go down to blight and seem him hollowed out and attacking me. I kill him and take the 1000 souls. SInce I never got my flame to +10 I will never get to see Quelaana. This really put a damper on my Dark Souls playing for tonight."

I already replied incorrectly to one of his questions when we first spoke at Firelink.

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joeyoe31

@uniform: Well I might as well head down to blight town. I need to put him out of his misery. That's what bros do...

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joeyoe31

And it was what @uniform said. Sad but true...wonder if everyone is going to become hollowed out.

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By SuperWristBands

@Joeyoe31: Which question was it that you answered incorrectly? I was skipping through his dialog after getting him back to firelink shrine and accidentally told him twice that I wasn't interested in magic. I hope that this was not the question.

Hi_Voltg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Hi_Voltg3
    @Joeyoe31
    What are the steps to getting her back? I miss her :(
    Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joeyoe31

@Hi_Voltg3 said:

@Joeyoe31: What are the steps to getting her back? I miss her :(

You need to get to Anor Londo. You do that by beating Sen's Fortress. Then just do the level normally and in the room before the boss of that area (the executioner and knight), the black eye stone will start reacting, use it and you'll invade Yurt 2.0's world. Kill him and get the firekeepers soul, you don't have to kill the mage/hunter just Yurt 2.0. Then just take it back to firelink shrine and go to her resting place and use it. Boom you're done.

silentghost227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By silentghost227

There is someone else who can upgrade your pyromancy assuming you don't kill him...I did because he has the same skin as an enemy.

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joeyoe31

@silentghost227: The daughters of chaos aren't even hostile to you. I don't get why people attack them. Plus if you get hit by the larva that come out when they die, you have a possible chance of getting an egg on your head.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.