Backstab lag business.

#1 Edited by UdderDischarge (46 posts) -

If a request for this to be nerfed, I dont know the mechanics or the arguments, only that I see alot of complaints about people getting backstabbed. , but it saves thieves lives in PVE, and its useless against bosses, so at least keep backstab the way it is for PVE. It would be like removing poise for melee chars, or making mage cast times longer in PVE. In PVP if theres a mechanic problem with it ok, fix it, and its useless against bosses, I dont even know what the Lag part means, but its useless against bosses in pve, so let a poor thief live....

#2 Posted by Akeldama (4248 posts) -

@UdderDischarge: My thief character (portrayed in my current GB profile picture) does just fine without constant backstabbing in both PVP and PVE. Suck it up, dude.

#3 Posted by Spoonman671 (4642 posts) -

Don't really know what recent event this thread is in reference to, but the problem is lag, not backstabs.  Fix the lag, leave the backstabs.

#4 Posted by UdderDischarge (46 posts) -

@Spoonman671: what is the lag part?because thats what i dont understand?

#5 Posted by Akeldama (4248 posts) -
#6 Edited by UdderDischarge (46 posts) -

@Akeldama: ok well i know what latency means, so bs is working as intended in pve, ok cool. thanks. i thought people were moaning about bs in both pve and pvp., cause i dont pvp often, and usually its only when i help on bosses. thanks

#7 Posted by Akeldama (4248 posts) -

@UdderDischarge said:

@Akeldama: ok well i know what latency means, so bs is working as intended in pve, ok cool. thanks. i thought people were moaning about bs in both pve and pvp., cause i dont pvp often, and usually its only when i help on bosses. thanks

Glad I could help clarify.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.