Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Best high STR weapons in your opinion?

• 56 results
    James5955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By James5955

I've decided to turn my warrior into a huge armored beast and I'm wondering what weapon I should look forward to the most. What weapons do you guys think are best for high STR builds? I'm looking to do an awful lot of PvP with this character.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

PvP?
    High STR weapons are slow to swing and I would imagine that it would be very problematic to make proper use of them against players, since they can just dodge out of the way.

For PvE:
    Personally I'm digging my Zweihander. It's only weights 10, has a big primary swing arc, heavy attack knocks weaker enemies down completely even through shields and stagers even heavier dudes. If you keep upgrading base weapons they can become very good. I 2 shot silver/black knights (or 1 shot backstab). Even Dark Wraiths now with a +13
    Unfortunately all the special/boss weapons I have found or made so far seem to suck balls, because: 

• their STR requirements are absurd for the fist playthrough, requiring 2 hands (no shield)
    • they weight a fuckton, meaning you either suck it up with shittier armor or stuck being a slow poke
    • their damage is at best comparable to equivalent upgraded standards, sometimes worse
    • they have shitty unique effects that frequently do more harm then good
    Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Nadril

I really like my Black Knight Sword +5 (307 atk) but I'm looking for a possible replacement as well myself. 

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Seppli

@Nadril said:

I really like my Black Knight Sword +5 (307 atk) but I'm looking for a possible replacement as well myself.

Really any standard weapon is vastly superior to the 'twinkling titanite/demonic titanite/dragon scale' weapons, once you've found the blacksmith in Anor Londo. Just upgrade a weapon with a moveset to your liking to +10 and then turn it into a lightning weapon.

The regular Greatsword uses a very similar moveset to the Black Knight Sword. I've got the Lightning +5 version and it pretty much one-hits any standard mob with one jump-R2 attack or regular R2 thrust. Upgrading is also painless. Chunks for lightning drop like bonbons in the New Londo Ruins and I've even gotten a slab once from there.

CJduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By CJduke

Where do you get the black knight sword? I just finished anor londo and I'm using the dragon's tooth, it's damage is good but it is terribly slow. Are there any good boss weapons that are quick like a spear? It seems like a lot of the boss weapon stuff is huge slow weapons. Also, by upgrading your stats can you ever swing these huge weapons any faster or is it always the same slow speed?

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
    SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

@CJduke: It drops from Black Knights, it's not a guaranteed drop and they don't respawn. I got mine from the one in Undead Burg. As Nadril said it's nice and it definitely was overpowered for me at certain parts, but lots of people are saying lightning is the way to go and my lightning spear +3 is almost beating that DKS +5 with a pumped strength stat, so I'm thinking they're not wrong in the endgame, at least on first playthrough.
    CJduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By CJduke

@SuperfluousMoniker: Ok. Is it just me, or is it a bit dumb that things like the dragons weapons aren't as good as a regular shitty weapon upgraded to lightening?

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
    SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@CJduke: Yeah, I agree... Seems in Demon's Souls it was a lot more viable to do a high strength or dex build. I think it the long run though, the lightning damage is capped and the stat bonuses only get bigger, so maybe by new game + endgame you'd be better off with something +15 and tons of strength or dex. Haven't beaten the game myself yet though so I'm not positive.
    ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#9  Edited By ImperiousRix

I like using heavy weapons a lot. I've become really good at using the Halberd (which I've upgraded to +2). I was able to kill Havel with only about 7-8 backstabs as opposed to people I've seen spending 10 minutes or more just backstabbing him. I've also come to really like the Bastard Sword. It doesn't pack quite the same punch and the range is a little shorter, but it's lighter, faster, and deals with multiple enemies better than my Halberd. Plus, it looks bad ass when two-handed.

So I've come to use my Halberd in enclosed areas (I can effectively stonewall a horde with just my shield and pokes) and against big/slow-moving monsters, and my Bastard Sword for everything else.

James5955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By James5955

Found the Iato sword, turned it into lightning.. got it to +3 so far, and no longer want a big weapon; this thing deals enough damage and is stamina friendly.

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nadril

Trying out a Dragon Greatsword +5 right now. 540 damage on it. 

one thing I like about it so far (for pvp) is the R2 is pretty awesome. Just hit some dude for 800 damage with it.  

edit: and I'm lvl 95 for those who are curious. 

AyKay_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AyKay_47

@James5955 said:

Found the Iato sword, turned it into lightning.. got it to +3 so far, and no longer want a big weapon; this thing deals enough damage and is stamina friendly.

Just wait til you max it out. You'll wipe out a lot of dudes with 1 R2/T attack, and feel like a fucking badass doing it.

James5955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By James5955

@AyKay_47 said:

@James5955 said:

Just wait til you max it out. You'll wipe out a lot of dudes with 1 R2/T attack, and feel like a fucking badass doing it.

Yah so far it's amazing, I went to New Londo Ruins with my level 48 warrior a few hours ago to play around with it. Was so close to killing those badass black knights in one backstab, the ghosts would die before they could react. I'm really amazed at how well that weapon does its jobs in narrow hallways, I'm loving the move set. I noticed the durability is only 80, but hell, I don't 2 hand it often and I don't abuse R2 much so w/e. Went down to the four kings and made quick work of them with it at +3 and 2 handing it, I'm addicted to this sword.. Glad I found it before deciding to drop a bunch of points into STR, more for VIT and END :D

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nadril
    @Seppli said:

@Nadril said:

Really any standard weapon is vastly superior to the 'twinkling titanite/demonic titanite/dragon scale' weapons, once you've found the blacksmith in Anor Londo. Just upgrade a weapon with a moveset to your liking to +10 and then turn it into a lightning weapon.

The regular Greatsword uses a very similar moveset to the Black Knight Sword. I've got the Lightning +5 version and it pretty much one-hits any standard mob with one jump-R2 attack or regular R2 thrust. Upgrading is also painless. Chunks for lightning drop like bonbons in the New Londo Ruins and I've even gotten a slab once from there.

I might just try and get a lightning greatsword than. I've got one +8 right now, gotta go to sen's fortress though to get some more large titanite to get it to +10. I've got a ton of chunks though to get it upgraded to +3 or +4 or w/e. No slabs though . 

I'm still curious how much damage a +5 lightning greatsword does though.  

edit: 

Damn, have to go through to the giant blacksmith again to get lightning weapons. Ugh, might end up holding off on it. 

I'm just trying to get something that has enough DPS to take down the four kings right now. Need to kill them before I get the lordvessal or w/e so I can join the darkwraiths. 
    James5955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By James5955

@Nadril: Can't you have the lordvessel and still join the darkwraiths? I just did the 4 kings after getting the lord vessel and I joined Darkwrath covenant. You just can't talk to that monster that shows up in fireshrine after you ring the two bells. I think that's how it goes anyway.

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nadril

Yeah I know. I pretty much just don't feel like going through anor londo to that point again right now, haha. 

I did hear that fire +10 has equal damage to lightning +5 though so I might go that route. I have a lot of red titanite. 

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Seppli

@Nadril said:

I'm still curious how much damage a +5 lightning greatsword does though.

Just got my Black Knight Sword to +5 (because I really wanted one, before I knew better) and did some comparison swings. My Lightning Greatsword +5 (the mod from the Anor Lando blacksmith) does about double to triple damage of the Black Knight Sword. It does almost 700 with swings the Black Knight Sword +5 does 250ish.

Infinitely more powerful.

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By white

@Seppli: But these Lightning weapons don't scale in damage right? If that's the case, would you encounter a point whereby having 99 strength on a regular weapon (at +15) totally overwhelms the output of a lightning weapon (at +5)?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Seppli

@White said:

@Seppli: But these Lightning weapons don't scale in damage right? If that's the case, would you encounter a point whereby having 99 strength on a regular weapon (at +15) totally overwhelms the output of a lightning weapon (at +5)?

First of all. There is a limited amount of levelups. I think 150 is levelcap. So if you go for 99 strength, many vital attributes will suffer. Ontop of that, there's quite harsh diminishing returns for stacking offensive attributes such as str/dex/int/faith past 40-50 points. Before 40, you get like 2 points of damge per attribute point, past 40, you'll get 1 point of damage in 3 attribute points.

Stats scaling is extremely underwhelming in any case.

*DISCLAIMER : Second Hand Knowledge (not verifyed by me)

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By white

@Seppli: I'm side-tracking past the topic of this thread, but basically it'd be best to distribute your stats evenly among str/dex/int/faith? Or max out vitality/endurance?

And just use one of those high damage non-scaling weapons?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Seppli

@White said:

@Seppli: I'm side-tracking past the topic of this thread, but basically it'd be best to distribute your stats evenly among str/dex/int/faith? Or max out vitality/endurance?

And just use one of those high damage non-scaling weapons?

Personally, I find Endurance the most important and Vitality is *vital* for an eventual NG+ (New Game Plus) playthrough, where monsters will be way more hard-hitting.

My Playstyle would dictate 50 STR and then stacking END and VIT. A little love for INT and DEX for 'Slow Fall' and using bows of course.

So yeah, stacking END and VIT sounds like the best plan for both endgame PvE, aswell as PvP - regardless if your playstyle is about STR/DEX/INT/Faith.

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By white

@Seppli said:

Personally, I find Endurance the most important and Vitality is *vital* for an eventual NG+ (New Game Plus) playthrough, where monsters will be way more hard-hitting.

My Playstyle would dictate 50 STR and then stacking END and VIT. A little love for INT and DEX for 'Slow Fall' and using bows of course.

So yeah, stacking END and VIT sounds like the best plan for both endgame PvE, aswell as PvP - I figure.

Glad I'm not the only one who put more than 20 points into strength. Now I don't feel so bad about having 42 strength.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Seppli

@White said:

@Seppli said:

So yeah, stacking END and VIT sounds like the best plan for both endgame PvE, aswell as PvP - I figure.

Glad I'm not the only one who put more than 20 points into strength. Now I don't feel so bad about having 42 strength.

I'm all about Greatshields. Havel's needs 50 strength and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By jacdg

I have a Claymore upgraded to+7 or 8, and that seems pretty good, I'm going to give the Bastard Sword and the Halberd a chance too however.

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By white

@Seppli said:

@White said:

@Seppli said:

I'm all about Greatshields. Havel's needs 50 strength and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

So other than that and the axe-tail from the Gaping Dragon, there isn't really a need for 50 strength, huh?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Seppli

Guess so. The Stone Shield is almost as good and the Shield of Artorias even better in some aspects, both of which work out just fine with 40 STR.

I kinda regret not having built a 40/40 character. Like STR/INT. That would have been dope.

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By white

@Seppli: DOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Wasted 2 points in Str! REMAKE MY CHARACTER!

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gerrid

@JacDG: I've been considering which sword I'm going to upgrade, and the Bastard Sword and Claymore are on my list to look at. I've already started on the Halberd, just because the range on it is really useful.

I don't have the BS or Claymore yet, what is the moveset like? Am I right in thinking the Claymore's 1h attack is a stab? I've got the Zweihander but the attack is the slowest thing I've ever seen in my life, so I can't really use it.

As a side note, how did you get the claymore from the dragon? I want it bad.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jacdg

@gerrid said:

@JacDG: I've been considering which sword I'm going to upgrade, and the Bastard Sword and Claymore are on my list to look at. I've already started on the Halberd, just because the range on it is really useful.

I don't have the BS or Claymore yet, what is the moveset like? Am I right in thinking the Claymore's 1h attack is a stab? I've got the Zweihander but the attack is the slowest thing I've ever seen in my life, so I can't really use it.

As a side note, how did you get the claymore from the dragon? I want it bad.

Haven't bought the Bastard Sword yet, I'll probably do that when I begin playing, but the Claymore is pretty good, the R2/RT attack is a thrust, and the swing speed on the R1/RB attack is pretty descent, plus the range overall is pretty good.

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nadril
    @Seppli said:

@White said:

First of all. There is a limited amount of levelups. I think 150 is levelcap. So if you go for 99 strength, many vital attributes will suffer. Ontop of that, there's quite harsh diminishing returns for stacking offensive attributes such as str/dex/int/faith past 40-50 points. Before 40, you get like 2 points of damge per attribute point, past 40, you'll get 1 point of damage in 3 attribute points.

the level cap is when you get all stats to 99 btw. 
    Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#31  Edited By Rayeth

Exactly. The level cap is irrelevant. If you want o grind out hard enough to get everything maxed, go ahead.

There is a soft cap (ie diminishing returns) above 40 for each point, but its not like the points give nothing.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So far, my favorite Strength weapon is a Greataxe +10. I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade something to a lightning weapon now...

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Seppli

@Nadril said:

@Seppli said:

@White said:

the level cap is when you get all stats to 99 btw.

Truely? That's insane! And awesome.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By Shadow

For me, upgrading strength was all about getting an awesome shield. All the best weapons don't require a strength of more than 16

zuggzugg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zuggzugg

@Seppli said:

@White said:

First of all, the guide shows level cap being 700+. So long term players will see better scaling than the static numbers on the lightning/fire stuff.

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By gerrid

@JacDG said:

Haven't bought the Bastard Sword yet, I'll probably do that when I begin playing, but the Claymore is pretty good, the R2/RT attack is a thrust, and the swing speed on the R1/RB attack is pretty descent, plus the range overall is pretty good.

I got the claymore and bastard sword now, I think I prefer the Claymore. That thrust uses more stamina but does 50% more damage too. Think I might go with upgrading this. I only have one large titanite shard though, so I'll have to make the right choice. Not sure whether to use it on the halberd or the claymore though. I'll be ages thinking this one through...

Tenryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tenryu

@White: Supposedly the max level is like 792 as that maxes out every stat. At least that's what the word is from the glitchers who used the infinite soul glitch to max out. As for the stat question, it's really better to be fairly well rounded since every stat except vitality takes a heavy hit in scaling as already mentioned after 40. So realistically though taking soul costs into consideration, 40 endurance is where you want to be till later unless you want that heavier armor+gear NAO.

You want a mix of the other stats like str/dex and then one of the other magical attributes (int, faith, attunement) with a mix of vitality otherwise in my opinion and based on what I've read. Dex scaling unfortunately is pretty lackluster unless you've got a Pharis bow since it has an S rating, one of the few in the game overall. Most other dex rating weapons are at a B which takes a huge amount of points to even come close to the damage on non scaling weapons. Vitality itself doesn't have a ridiculously drop off till 50 points in. 49 is a 15 hp gain, while 50 is is 11 followed by 9 at 51, and ever more diminishing at that point. Still 50 points in is 1500 hp which is pretty sexy ;3

To those who don't have one, pick some type of magical enhancement whether pyro (for those not wanting to dump points since it really only requires attunement) which I've mentioned is amazing in other posts for damage, sorcery (which you really have to invest in to see benefits, single target long range boss killing), or faith which is pretty nice for its balanced nature, you'll just have to go through hell for the power of zeus if you want lightning bolts because of how hard it is to get summoned at times :(

Elemental weapons = insanely good, they unfortunately just outclass other weapons at this point in time once you upgrade them enough until you get to high str super weapons. Also the "MFING" Dragon Greatsword is 50 str and a monster, at +5 the attack is like 500+ on it, pretty beastly lol.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Tennmuerti

Just found my sweet spot:

• got 50 STR
    • with Havel's armor on and ring I have 36 weight to spare
    • that works out nicely to Havel's shield + Zweihander
    • or an Eagle Shield + the Dragon Greatsword
    Like a rock baby!
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Seppli

Semi-pimped a Demon Machete today. Rare drop from the Capra Demons down in that fiery demon place. B Strength modifier. Going for Demon Machete +15 to check out STR scaling. Currently at +13 its quite neat, but I'm pretty close to finishing-up the game, so I might end up not pushing it all the way up to +15. As far as I can tell, the Demon Machete is the only Greatsword with a B rating for STR. Might already be better than +5 Lightning scaling with just 50 STR.

Also - it's looking fucking dope. Just the regular R2 attack has a long wind-up and short reach, though the light swings come out surprisingly quickly. Regular Greatsword all the way though, when it comes to moveset. Love the L2 thrust.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @Seppli said:

Semi-pimped a Demon Machete today. Rare drop from the Capra Demons down in that fiery demon place. B Strength modifier. Going for Demon Machete +15 to check out STR scaling. Currently at +13 its quite neat, but I'm pretty close to finishing-up the game, so I might end up not pushing it all the way up to +15. As far as I can tell, the Demon Machete is the only Greatsword with a B rating for STR. Might already be better than +5 Lightning scaling with just 50 STR.

Also - it's looking fucking dope. Just the regular R2 attack has a long wind-up and short reach, though the light swings come out surprisingly quickly. Regular Greatsword all the way though, when it comes to moveset. Love the L2 thrust.

That B stat scale seems awesome on paper but it's requirement is 40 STR which means it only starts scaling fomr there doesn't it?
    Whats your current STR and what are the stats?
    I want to see how it compares to the Zweihander.

Zweihander +14 (man I need a slab drop)  with 50 STR
    1h it does: 312 + 163
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Seppli

@Tennmuerti said:

@Seppli said:

That B stat scale seems awesome on paper but it's requirement is 40 STR which means it only starts scaling fomr there doesn't it? Whats your current STR and what are the stats? I want to see how it compares to the Zweihander.

I get like +299 from STR scaling on a +13 Demon Machete with 50 STR. Something like that. Base is around 300. So it's at around 600 now and will be even better at +15. Should be better than Lightning +5 and will keep on scaling with more STR investment.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @Seppli said:

@Tennmuerti said:

@Seppli said:

That B stat scale seems awesome on paper but it's requirement is 40 STR which means it only starts scaling fomr there doesn't it? Whats your current STR and what are the stats? I want to see how it compares to the Zweihander.

I get like +299 from STR scaling on a +13 Demon Machete with 50 STR. Something like that. Base is around 300. So it's at around 600 now and will be even better at +15. Should be better than Lightning +5 and will keep on scaling with more STR investment.

+299 at 50 str from scaling?
    FUUUUUUUUUCK that's nice
    (almost twice as much as the Zweihander, tho the base damage is the same)
    time to farm Darkwraiths for chunks and hopefully a slab
    Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nadril

I might have to try and do that. I'm using a fire greatsword +10 right now (same as lightning +5) and if that thing scales with STR real nice than great. I've got like 50 str atm too so. 

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jacdg

@gerrid said:

@JacDG said:

I got the claymore and bastard sword now, I think I prefer the Claymore. That thrust uses more stamina but does 50% more damage too. Think I might go with upgrading this. I only have one large titanite shard though, so I'll have to make the right choice. Not sure whether to use it on the halberd or the claymore though. I'll be ages thinking this one through...

Yeah, I went with the Claymore as well, just found my first lightning weapon, and it's super cool and fast to have as a secondary weapon, but that might ultimately end up being a broadsword, a Halberd or the Jagged Ghost Blade, due to their speed compared to the Claymore.

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By white

@Tennmuerti said:

• got 50 STR
    Like a rock baby!

But is that under 50% or under 100% weight?

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MrMuscle

Ok, reading this made me realise that using my +4 Astora is just silly. I need to go upgrade some stuff!

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By gerrid

@MrMuscle said:

Ok, reading this made me realise that using my +4 Astora is just silly. I need to go upgrade some stuff!

The Astora scales C with STR, DEX and FTH, right? So if you have high levels in all of those stats, level it up to +10, it should still do some pretty square damage. Or does it lose its STR and DEX scaling when you modify it past +5?

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MrMuscle

@gerrid said:

@MrMuscle said:

The Astora scales C with STR, DEX and FTH, right? So if you have high levels in all of those stats, level it up to +10, it should still do some pretty square damage. Or does it lose its STR and DEX scaling when you modify it past +5?

STR is the only one of those i have leveled so im guessing there are better suited weapons fo me. It also takes 4 twinkeling bits to upgrade it to +5. And even after trading with the crow and playing over 50 hours im still 3 short.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @White said:

@Tennmuerti said:

• got 50 STR
    Like a rock baby!

But is that under 50% or under 100% weight?

Under 100%.
    That's like 87 weight. ;)
    Guesty_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Guesty_01

Sorry to revive an old thread, but it saves me making a new one. I'm currently doing my secon playrhrough of DS, and im going all out STR. I'm about soul level 37ish, and I have about 38 STR, 23 END and 12 VIT. I'm using the Zeiwhander at the moment. My question is, is there any point in me putting more points into STR? Is there some really cool weapon or something that requires a shitload? I ask because on my first playrhrough months and months ago i went all out DEX so didn't really pay much attention to the STR weapons? I'm fine with my VIT and END where they are for the time being if the answer is yes they is some badass weapon, otherwise I'll start pumping up END.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.