Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Cannot access save after playing on friends' console that had DLC

Skillface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Skillface

Just a warning for those playing Dark Souls who do not have the DLC yet, the game straight up keeps you out of your save after playing on a console with the DLC.

I accessed no part of the DLC, I was at a middle part of the game. I had forgotten entirely that my friend even had it on his console.

This is kind of a dumb way to handle it, I think. With Dawnguard it just tells you you cannot access the content, which seems logical. Locking me out of my save game until I pay $15 does not seem logical at all.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.