Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Dark Souls Character Builder

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By benjaebe

LINK

No Caption Provided

This is a pretty helpful tool that someone developed. It'll let you see how much each level will cost you in souls and plan all your stats. As you can see, you can even save specific builds and share them with others. So you can do that in this thread if you'd like.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Humanity

I'd see this being more useful if you could plug in weapons at varying upgrade levels to see the damage output. Interesting though I guess.

Avatar image for pepitoneconqueso
    PepitoneConQueso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PepitoneConQueso

@Humanity said:

I'd see this being more useful if you could plug in weapons at varying upgrade levels to see the damage output. Interesting though I guess.

Yeah without weapons I'm not sure what this tells you besides what your HP, stamina, and equip load would be. It would be really interesting to see the effects of scaling vs. elemental weapons.

Maybe how many souls you need? Short answer - a lot.

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Nadril

Pretty useful. Would be a lot better though with equipment options, as others have said. Being able to plug in different equipment would be incredible.  

e: 

http://itsthatguy.com/priv_spoof/calc/?c=Q2xlcmljLDYwLDI1LDE2LDE1LDI0LDEzLDExLDgsMzA= 

That's my pvp build at the moment for those who are curious. Faith based PvP build with a gravelord sword +2. Tranquil + wrath of god is ridiculously OP and being able to poison/toxic (whichever the R2 for gravelord is) is awesome. 

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Chummy8

Very helpful, thanks. I'm crazy when it comes to RPGs, I'm not a power leveler, but I'm scared of wasting levels meaninglessly. So, I build characters in detail before I even roll them.

itsthatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By itsthatguy

@PepitoneConQueso said:

@Humanity said:

Yeah without weapons I'm not sure what this tells you besides what your HP, stamina, and equip load would be. It would be really interesting to see the effects of scaling vs. elemental weapons.

These features are coming ;)

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By MezZa

Neat, figured someone would do this eventually.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By Humanity

@itsthatguy said:

@PepitoneConQueso said:

@Humanity said:

These features are coming ;)

Neato - we can finally see the turn over point for +15 stat based weapons and lightening damage counter parts.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.