Dark Souls Comic Thread

#1 Edited by Puflwiz (32 posts) -

Demon's Souls comic welcomed too!

#2 Edited by Puflwiz (32 posts) -
#3 Posted by envane (1164 posts) -

i heartily endorse the first comic and the black knight one , lets all pretend that seath comic didnt happen

#4 Posted by EverydayOdyssey (172 posts) -

@Puflwiz: I think these are great, especially the second one - that could've been my first play-through.

#5 Posted by Aegon (5820 posts) -

hentai

#6 Posted by Puflwiz (32 posts) -

@EverydayOdyssey: Thanks friend!

#7 Posted by Puflwiz (32 posts) -
All I got, any other contributors?
#8 Posted by YOU_DIED (703 posts) -
#9 Posted by xengiantbomb (20 posts) -

Oh good this is so good, I have none on my work computer I think I have some at home, will post later.

Keep this up this is great.

#10 Posted by Puflwiz (32 posts) -

Found some more

#11 Posted by ThunderSlash (1947 posts) -

That Seath comic is hilarious. But I don't believe Gwynevere was the mother of Priscilla, since it's mentioned in one of the item descriptions that Gwynevere is the wife of Flame God Flann. Unless...

#12 Posted by Timing (624 posts) -

This is my favourite one.

#13 Edited by Puflwiz (32 posts) -

@Timing said:

That reminds me. Why the hell did we need to kill Nito? I mean I get The Bed of Chaos being the source of all Demons, Seath being crazy and blind, The Four Kings being servants of the Abyss and Gwyn being Hollow as fuck. But Nito... He kind of was just chilling there in his coffin. He even offered for us to join his covenant.

We gonna be seeing those soon?

#14 Posted by JackSukeru (5963 posts) -

@Puflwiz said:

@Timing said:

That reminds me. Why the hell did we need to kill Nito? I mean I get The Bed of Chaos being the source of all Demons, Seath being crazy and blind, The Four Kings being servants of the Abyss and Gwyn being Hollow as fuck. But Nito... He kind of was just chilling there in his coffin. He even offered for us to join his covenant.

We gonna be seeing those soon?

'Cause he had a thing we needed.

His soul.

#15 Posted by Puflwiz (32 posts) -

@JackSukeru: We probably could of asked him for his help or something. He seemed like a pretty chill dude.

#16 Posted by Cthulstu (1 posts) -
#17 Edited by SnakeLinkSonic (294 posts) -

Classic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.