Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Dark Souls - Final Five Hours Death Montage

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

Edited By CraigAA1028

The other day, I decided to finish off Dark Souls while streaming live, a game I had previously put over 50 hours into, but had yet to reach the conclusion of. Guess how many times one can die in a single five hour session? Watch to find out.

Please note that since I was streaming the game live, there is a slight delay between what I'm commenting on and what happens on screen. Basically, I react to things a second before they are shown.

There is quite alot of cursing in this video, though I'm sure any Dark Souls player can understand why. Hopefully you find my frustration entertaining.

My YouTube Channel

My Twitch Channel

Dark Souls Stream - Part 1

Dark Souls Stream - Part 2

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By CraigAA1028

The other day, I decided to finish off Dark Souls while streaming live, a game I had previously put over 50 hours into, but had yet to reach the conclusion of. Guess how many times one can die in a single five hour session? Watch to find out.

Please note that since I was streaming the game live, there is a slight delay between what I'm commenting on and what happens on screen. Basically, I react to things a second before they are shown.

There is quite alot of cursing in this video, though I'm sure any Dark Souls player can understand why. Hopefully you find my frustration entertaining.

My YouTube Channel

My Twitch Channel

Dark Souls Stream - Part 1

Dark Souls Stream - Part 2

freakin9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By freakin9

I'd laugh but I made similar yelps during my play through of that game. Me and that game had a love hate relationship, we currently aren't speaking to each other.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Grillbar

that was kinda awsome. bed of chaos is fucking easy if you know what you need to do i killed him in less the 2min without dying on my second playthough, granted i died like 4 times the first time i encountered him since just went in there blind figuring i could just go and beat him to a pulp like all the other bosses

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Oni

You suck at Gwyn. Surprised you only died once on Four Kings though.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@Oni said:

You suck at Gwyn. Surprised you only died once on Four Kings though.

Four Kings is not a skill based fight, assuming it's the first playthrough almost anyone could kill it on the first try if they approach it the right way, even blindly. NG+ is where the BS comes in. Gwyn's fantastic by comparison.

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Oni

@Fredchuckdave: Yeah I know, I was assuming he went in "blind" into the Four Kings fight. Which if he did, it's impressive he downed them on the second try. But yeah if you know what to expect, they're not hard on NG.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.