- Game has sold 1.5 million units worldwide. 90% sold through.
- PC version confirmed (obviously) and petition was a big part for this, as well as fans demanding it. From admits they weren't considering a PC port at first.
- Console versions sold 1.3 million copies through first 3 months.
- August 24th release date retail and digitally.
- A new trailer showing the new content was shown to the press. I'm sure we'll get to see it soon.
- Uses Games for Windows Live (can't wait for the rage)
***Additional details*** Provided by Drag
Here's some proper details about the new content, from the Dark Souls website:
- New Bosses - Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more
- PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for co-op or PVP
- New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
- New Enemies – Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more
- New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
The GFWL part isn't a big deal to me. I've never had an issue with it.
*edit* Now updated with official PC trailer.