Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Dark Souls PC Version Currently 14.99 on Amazon

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Turambar

Just as the title says. That's about 10 dollars cheaper than the already 33% off Steam version, so worth picking up for anyone interested in the game but hasn't bought it yet.

liako21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By liako21

about 2 weeks too late for me..... :(

i used to just shrug when people would talk about not liking dark souls. After playing it, I cant understand them at all. Everyone should give this game a chance. its a masterpiece imo.

commonoutlier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By commonoutlier

I have the Xbox 360 version already, but I've wanted to get the PC version since I don't want to have to buy a Gold Membership to enjoy the multiplayer components of the game...I'll have to think on it if $15 is worth getting a game I already have, since there are many other games I want that I don't already have yet...(since at least for the Live Membership I could play other games online, too)

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Turambar

@commonoutlier: This is going to be my third time buying the game. I make bad financial decisions, obviously.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By MezZa

Thanks for the heads up! Already have the ps3 version, but it'll be nice to have a copy I can play when my roommates are hogging the tv. Time for more deaths I suppose.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#6  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I don't have my Xbox with me at school, so I totally did capitalize on that.

commonoutlier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By commonoutlier

@Turambar: You can hardly be blamed though, it is a pretty fantastic game (plus others following your post seem to now be owners of multiple versions, too).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.