Dark Souls troubles...

#1 Posted by doobish (148 posts) -

Alright, I just got the lordvessel and gave it to Frampt, but apparently you can't join the darkwraiths if you do and I really want to join the darkwraiths, so I'm down here next to the Alter for the lordvessel wondering what to do. Can I just homeward bone out of here? Or would there be consequences for that?

#2 Posted by Bleeble (95 posts) -

You can use the homeward bone to leave and still join.

#3 Posted by doobish (148 posts) -

@Bleeble said:

Okay thanks, that did the job. Thanks for replying so fast too, thinking you have messed something up in Dark Souls can give you a heart attack...

#4 Posted by thomasnash (539 posts) -

Can you? I thought Kaathe wouldn't appear if you'd talked to frampt at all.

#5 Posted by Akeldama (4238 posts) -

@doobish said:

@Bleeble said:

Okay thanks, that did the job. Thanks for replying so fast too, thinking you have messed something up in Dark Souls can give you a heart attack...

No, if you went to the altar with Frampt, you have destroyed your chance of joining. NG+ is your best bet now.

#6 Posted by psylah (2162 posts) -

Start over.

Deprived only.

Bare fists only.

No gear.

No leveling.

No healing.

Final destination.

#7 Posted by musclerider (588 posts) -

@psylah said:

Start over.

Deprived only.

Bare fists only.

No gear.

No leveling.

No healing.

Final destination.

Pendant only

#8 Posted by Bassario (146 posts) -

@psylah said:

Start over.

Deprived only.

Bare fists only.

No gear.

No leveling.

No healing.

Final destination.

Geeez, how easy do you wanna make it for yourself? Us pros do all that but walking backwards only, on bosses and large mobs allowed left hand punch only and on small mobs only allowed to kick them to a ledge and kill by fall damage only. Place all stats in attunement.

#9 Posted by psylah (2162 posts) -

@Bassario said:

@psylah said:

Start over.

Deprived only.

Bare fists only.

No gear.

No leveling.

No healing.

Final destination.

Geeez, how easy do you wanna make it for yourself? Us pros do all that but walking backwards only, on bosses and large mobs allowed left hand punch only and on small mobs only allowed to kick them to a ledge and kill by fall damage only. Place all stats in attunement.

PS3 copy of the game beaten on a 360.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.