Death Penalty to dying to Lautrec

#1 Posted by Dross (307 posts) -

So I just invaded Lautrec's world to kill him..and died. But when the game reloaded, I was back at the bonfire and still had all my souls. Is there no death penalty to dying to him?

#2 Posted by slyspider (1238 posts) -

Nope, other than you need to run back there. You might lose your humanity I'm not sure

#3 Posted by Pocky4Th3Win (137 posts) -

No Penalty. Keep trying.

#4 Posted by Dross (307 posts) -

That's odd...Thanks for the quick replies folks.

#5 Posted by mosespippy (4204 posts) -

@dross: It's like that for all Spirits of Vengeance. If you join the Forrest Hunters or the Darkmoon Blade covenants then your ring based invasions will also cause no penalty (and also you don't have to be human to invade with a ring).

#6 Posted by Korwin (2870 posts) -

No penalty, you are technically invading him.

#7 Posted by Dross (307 posts) -

Fuck, I want to go home and beat him... Next thread: Should I quit my job and just play Dark Souls?

#8 Posted by Korwin (2870 posts) -

@dross said:

Fuck, I want to go home and beat him... Next thread: Should I quit my job and just play Dark Souls?

I work from home and play Dark Souls.

#9 Posted by Dross (307 posts) -
#10 Posted by Korwin (2870 posts) -
#11 Posted by dudeglove (7899 posts) -

@dross said:

Are the two mutually exclusive or something?

#12 Posted by Dross (307 posts) -

@dross said:

Are the two mutually exclusive or something?

Well, if I want to play instead of working, yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.