Demon's Souls Sequel "Dark Souls" Hitting 360, PS3 This Year

• 172 results
#151 Edited by Toothsaw (55 posts) -

As if the first hadn't driven enough people crazy :)

#152 Posted by shinluis (428 posts) -

Demons Souls had a rich world and a great story. The game just doesn't tell it to us.

#153 Posted by freakin (404 posts) -

Demon's Souls was probably my favorite game of this generation.  I really like that they are making a "New game" rather than trying to continue the storyline, but only if some new ideas come with that new storyline.  Keep impressing and moving forward From, don't let this series stagnate by not coming up with yet another innovation in multiplayer gaming. 

#154 Posted by Skeet11 (44 posts) -

360 too? Yessss thank you very much.

#155 Posted by tourgen (4426 posts) -

Wow! This takes the place of Portal 2 as my most wanted game this year.

#156 Posted by rozzi (11 posts) -

i loved the first one even though it was insanely hard. but will be getting this as well (ps3)

#157 Posted by Nettacki (1317 posts) -

Loved this game on the PS3, though I haven't completed it yet. Will try going through that before getting Dark Souls.

#158 Posted by Tspice (12 posts) -

Cannot wait for this game. Im surprised at how much i enjoyed the first one. 

#159 Posted by EdsXwing (58 posts) -

Makes me wish I'd have gotten into the first one more...

#160 Posted by Gelf513 (73 posts) -

Can't wait, this should be awesome!

#161 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

My Favorite game of all time just got pushed aside it looks like!!!! Looks like another 100+ hours of multi NG+ is in my future.

#162 Posted by Mupod (4 posts) -

shut up and take my money

#163 Edited by Piranesi (452 posts) -

Still have an unopened collectors edition on my game shelf. They kindly put in a "Demon Souls for Dummies" book in the pack but I still can't bring myself to play it - I just don't need a game to tell me how rubbish I am ...
#164 Posted by Carlos1408 (1489 posts) -

Man I really can't wait for this! I'll have to finish my NG+ soon! :D

#165 Posted by cozmicdad (15 posts) -

Cannot wait. 70 hours plus on Demon Souls and when I read this I started it again!

#166 Posted by RecSpec (3752 posts) -

Nothing beat losing 5 levels to one boss cause I suck at dodging. 

#167 Posted by Madyew (130 posts) -

Definite purchase. Not sure what console though.

#168 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3095 posts) -

Literally my most anticipated game of this year.

#169 Posted by iDarktread (1206 posts) -
@birdflu777 said:
" Literally my most anticipated game of this year. "
#170 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3095 posts) -
@Madyew said:
" Definite purchase. Not sure what console though. "
I would go with Xbox just because then you know for sure that you can have parties and voice chat. 
#171 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3095 posts) -
@Piranesi said:
"  Still have an unopened collectors edition on my game shelf. They kindly put in a "Demon Souls for Dummies" book in the pack but I still can't bring myself to play it - I just don't need a game to tell me how rubbish I am ... "
It's not that you'll be terrible at the game, it's just the way the game works takes a bit of getting used to. Once you figure it out the game is still challenging but it's not super brutal or anything.
#172 Posted by iDarktread (1206 posts) -
@Madyew: @birdflu777: PS3 is the lead development platform, so that is the preferred console. From what I've seen, multi-player is being improved upon, and I've never had a problem with in-game chat on the PS3 anyways.
#173 Posted by ViciousAnchovy (720 posts) -

I want more bastard action.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.