Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

DLC NG++ run this weekend?

Zombieheadbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Would anyone be interested in co-op'ing the bosses in the DLC sometime this weekend? I've had no luck finding random summon signs for the DLC for any of the bosses thus far.

I'm soul level 156 and I'm running a Dex/Int built with max stamina and 1690 HP. I'm pretty sure I can down Artorias solo but Kalameet and Manus might be a bit difficult on NG++. I still haven't managed to get the tail weapon from Kalameet. It's literally the only weapon in the game I don't have so if you still need it also let's get this done.

Also, I'm a sunbro so hopefully that'll help get us in the same game.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

You're going to need to post the platform you're playing DaS on so you can find the right match.

Maybe also try posting on the Dark Souls Reddit. Probably a lot more people looking to co-op there.

The last thing you could try (this is the way I got Kalameet's tail) is to PVP some people in the Oolacile Township for a little while and maybe ask someone after a match if they'd be game to help you out.

Praise the sun!

Zombieheadbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Wow, you're right. I did forget to post my platform. I'm on a 360. I also visit the Dark Souls sub-reddit quite often but it seems like most of the post you see their are media or declarations rather than request so I didn't think it would land well but I'll give it a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.