Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

DLC Sif fight

guntabon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So i beat the dlc and went to fight Sif. after dat cool cutscene we started fighting, and i feel like he was slower and not as powerful. am i crazy,*SPOILERZ* or does he go easier on you after summoning him to beat Manus?

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Not really sure; Sif is a pretty easy fight regardless so I don't see why they would tweak it just for the one event.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No he does not ... but at that time you must be op , after all the dlc bosses are the hardest of the game.

announakis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@guntabon @aetheldod

If you summon Sif in Oolacille and beat Manus before coming back to the garden in the "normal game", you actually trigger a different cutscene to start with:

Sif immobilizes you on the ground under his paw, smells you and howls as his recognizes you and goes visibly reluctantly to fight you after this instead of the usual growling-grabbing sword-fighting stance.

So it would absolutely make sense that he would be easier on the player if you already "freed" Artorias in the past since he would then remember you and would reluctantly fight his master's "savior".

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you summon Sif in Oolacille and beat Manus before coming back to the garden in the "normal game", you actually trigger a different cutscene to start with:

That scene gets my vote for DLC moment of the decade. Such feels.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.