Dragon Greatsword *SPOILERS*

#1 Edited by AlianthaBerries (142 posts) -

For those that don't know, the Dragon Greatsword is a weapon you can get from The Everlasting Dragon in Ash Lake by cutting off it's tail, this doesn't make the dragon hostile with you and does not break your covenant if you are in it.

This sword broke the game for me, every boss fight was a cake-walk after I got this sword and I think it ruined the game for me, at least for now. I upgraded it to +4 and all I had to do was 2H it and use the R2 special to kill every boss.

Anyone else ?

*Edit* Just to clarify, I have beaten the entire game. I can't seem to find anyone who doesn't think this weapon is a joke in terms of power yet.

#2 Edited by Ghost249 (250 posts) -

@AlianthaBerries: I have and so far honestly, it isn't game breaking... only to a certain point just like the drakesword. For me I used it a bit then ignore it completely for better gear and weapons. Will continue to roll with my current gear in NG+++++ as I find it entertaining.

Not until I get Dark Souls PC then I'll be going through another adventure again!

>:D

#3 Posted by WMWA (1160 posts) -

Never even found Ash Lake and all that jazz until New Game+ and well, it wasn't worth using to me by then. Maybe that's just me and hating the slower weapons. I stuck with my Chaos Washing pole

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.