Get "Curse Resist" Spell?

#1 Posted by pjacobson21 (198 posts) -

I just finished doing all the stuff with Big Hat Logan in the archives (spoiler free version, I have all his spells now) and realized that I am one spell away from the "Wisdom of a Sage" trophy. The only spell I need is the resist curse spell.  I realize that this spell is sold by Ingward in the New Londo Ruins only before the four kings have been killed, but I have killed them already.  Is there any other method of obtaining the spell? Or is my only option at this point to wait until NG+ to get it?

#2 Edited by Ghost249 (250 posts) -

@pjacobson21: just go back to talk to him and he'll return to firelink shrine, from there he still sells that spell

#3 Posted by pjacobson21 (198 posts) -
@Ghost249: ahhh well I should have checked this thread a little sooner because I just went and killed him haha (I thought maybe he would drop it?).  But getting back to him in NG+ was pretty easy so I was still able to get the trophy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.