Glitch?!? Anyone else do this on accident?

#1 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

So i was on my merry way back to firelink shrine from the swamp. i was almost to the bonfire in blighttown when i got sidetracked and died. when i died i decided that enough was enough and it was time to go get ready for work so i just quit the game and left me thinking that my souls were gone for good but o well. To my great surprise when i turned on my game again i found that i was alive, in the same spot, with everything dead still BUT my souls were on the ground also. I picked them up and i doubled my souls and humanity.. never happened before in Demon's and never happened before in dark for me so far. Anyone else have this happen before?

#2 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1948 posts) -

That's really bizarre. Probably has something to do with how the game calculates you dying. You might have quit during the death save, and caused both states to exist, and the game plops you down like when you "quit" and you died at the same time? I dunno, this game has fucking weird glitches.

#3 Posted by White (1326 posts) -

Game rewarded you for being so responsible.

"I need to go to work! Like a responsible adult! Video games are fun but I have responsibilities!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.