help with gravelord nito

#1 Posted by neth_khaos (5 posts) -

Hello,

can someone leave a summon sign in the tomb of giants near the second bonfire?

My character is soul level 65, but based on intell/dexterity/attunement, so I don't have a lot of life (i did put some points in vitality though)

I have queelag's furysword +4 and all the soul spells

#2 Posted by Ghost249 (259 posts) -

Now here is the question, are you on console version or the recently released pc version?

#3 Edited by Paco (119 posts) -

@neth_khaos: Can't help ya with summoning, but here's a few tips for the soloing him:

If you have a divine weapon, you can prevent the skeleton peons from respawning, making Nito and incredibly easy boss for a decent melee build. Also, once you do, don't go further in, pull Nito back to where entered from to prevent aggroing the skeleton giants (who can also be prevented from respawning with a divine weapon if they do happen to aggro). As a dex+faith build, i was able to tank all but 2 of his attacks; he's only hard if the skeletons are there and respawning.

If that doesn't help, see if any of the tips here help: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Nito

#4 Posted by neth_khaos (5 posts) -

Thank for the tips

I'm playing on the ps3

#5 Posted by neth_khaos (5 posts) -

someone helped me, now it's done

still, thank you for the interest!

#6 Posted by jakob187 (22305 posts) -

I walked up to him, hit him repeatedly, and he died. Then again, I was using a Man-Serpent Greatsword +15 with Ornstein's Armor and soft capped strength in first playthrough. It took a couple of times, but it happened eventually.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.