Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

how do i use fireball?! someone help this noob

Avatar image for generalmojo_786
    GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

im a pyro mancer, i have the fireball spell but dont know how to use it :(

BlazerRazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BlazerRazor

You need to atune the fireball spell at a bonfire.

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose

You also need to equip your pyromancy flame.

GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

where do i get the pyromancy flame?

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Marz

you equip the glove with a flame as your weapon.  Then you can cast spells.

GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

what gloves? i havent got any gloves, ive been playing so far with my fireball equiped but dont jknow how to use it, where do i get this glove?? :(

GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

anybodyyy :(

WonderboyCoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WonderboyCoz

I dont know if you are for real or not but you begin with the pyromancer flame. Go to weapons and equip it!

or at least I thought you begun with it?

TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose
    @WonderboyCoz said:

I dont know if you are for real or not but you begin with the pyromancer flame. Go to weapons and equip it!

or at least I thought you begun with it?

You pick it up in the chamber where the Asylum Demon is.
    GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

i swear to god im not lieing check my post history im not an asshole >:/ in my weapons its not there! is there a way of buying it??? was i supoosed to start with 1? maybe the game glitched me : please help

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By azrailx

you fail

GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

@TheSeductiveMoose: whaat?!?!?!? im long past that area, in darkroot garden whatever, i probaboly missed it! how do i go back?

TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GeneralMojo_786 said:

i swear to god im not lieing check my post history im not an asshole >:/ in my weapons its not there! is there a way of buying it??? was i supoosed to start with 1? maybe the game glitched me : please help

Did you pick it up in the undead asylum? Otherwise you might be able to buy it from the Pyromancy vendor in the depths or it might still be in the undead asylum (roll up into a ball in the crow's nest and wait).
    Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You find the Pyromancy Flame in the tutorial area, before the boss. You'll equip it either under your weapons or your shield. Switch to it with the d-pad. Make sure you've been to a bonfire and attuned your magic ( I think this is the same for pyromancy as for magic?) 

GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

@TheSeductiveMoose: refresh my memory where is undead asylun? crows nest? im such a noob :**9

GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

@Vegetable_Side_Dish: omg i did a quick new game and found it! can i go back with my main playthrough? i dont wana start again, im up to the antrance of darkroot garden whateverjust after the blacksmith, beenplaying the whole game without the fireball !! please help me, how can i go back, it seems so long even if possible

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GeneralMojo_786: I don't know whether you can go back, but from the wiki, here are the other ways to get the flame:    

1.Once you rescue Laurentius of the Great Swamp in The Depths, he'll express his gratitude towards you. He will appear at the Firelink Shrine, just behind the wall that the Crestfallen Warrior is sitting at. He will thank you once again and asks if you do not mind him repaying you by teaching you pyromancy.

2.You can also get a Pyromancy Flame from Eingyi in Quelaag's Domain, concealed by an illusory wall and blocking the path to a Bonfire. When he asks you if you are a new servant, answer "Yes" to have him unblock the path and sell you items (if you answer "No", simply quit your game and reload your file, and he will ask you the question again). Then, get infected with an egg by entering the Demon Ruins, having an egg-bearing enemy latch on to you, and waiting a few minutes (you'll know you're infected when your character scratches their head while idle). Once your head is encased in an egg, talk with Eingyi; he will give you an Egg Vermifuge. Talk to him from his merchant menu, and he will offer to give you his flame. Answer "Yes", and he will give you a Pyromancer Flame.

GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

@Vegetable_Side_Dish: i found elevator taking me back to firelink shrine, it seems theres no way to go back :( i cant beleive how i fked myself over like this, thanks for giving me that info Vegetable, it seems i just have to suck it up :(

GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

@Vegetable_Side_Dish: thanks mate, even though i have no idea where that is ill still try

TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GeneralMojo_786: Jump of the elevator you came with from the undead parish (whilst it is moving, you'll see where). You'll land on top of the ruins, go left and jump out on a pillar which leads up to a window, run up that and continue until you find the crow's nest. Press X when you are in it and wait. The crow should pick you up and drop you off at the tutorial area (the undead asylum), search around the main room (where you fought the boss) and it might be there. Oh and also, don't continue too far into the asylum, it's not the same as when you left it last time.
    Gravier251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gravier251

For the undead asylum this videoshould give you a clear idea of how to get back. From what I recall the pyromancer's flame is up on the balcony where there is an archer overlooking the chamber where you fought the boss. Beware upon returning to the asylum though as it is populated with tougher enemies, a number of those dark knights and there is a new boss waiting in the main chamber, so be sure to stick to the walls and go around that room to avoid it rather than run right through. That should be the easiest way to obtain it if you missed picking it up earlier.

Quickest way should be to go to the asylum bonfire then take the shortcut gate (Think from the bonfire it is to the right of the double doors? Can't recall off hand) up a couple of flights of stairs, through the door out onto the balcony and I believe there should be the pyromancer's flame lying on the floor somewhere around there.

Hope that helps, good luck finding one :)

GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

YEAH THANKS! i got it now!!!!!

thebatmobile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thebatmobile

Quarter circle forward + punch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.