Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

How to Access Artorias of the Abyss Content

Puflwiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Puflwiz

For those who don't know.

In order to access the new content, one much have

1. Saved Dusk of Oolacile from the golden crystal golem behind the hydra in Darkroot Basin

2. Acquired the Lordvessel from Gywnevere

After doing this, you must place down the lordvessel (whether it be with Kaathe or Frampt) to open up the golden fog gates throughout Lodran.

You now must enter The Duke's Archives and take the elevator up. There will be a crystal golem in the right side of the balcony up the stairs. Killing him will reward you with The Broken Pendant.

Now backtrack all the way back to Darkroot Basin, to where you originally saved Dusk. There will be a black orb. Touch it.

There is no need to prepare for this trip, as you can warp in and out whenever you wish due to the Lordvessel's ability.

Enjoy, and do not succumb to the Abyss like Artorias before you.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Weird time to post this, at least say Demon's Souls sucks or I hate Four Kings or I love my generic 2 hander/mask/havel armor pvp build to make an interesting thread out of it.

YOU_DIED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By YOU_DIED

@Fredchuckdave said:

Weird time to post this, at least say Demon's Souls sucks or I hate Four Kings or I love my generic 2 hander/mask/havel armor pvp build to make an interesting thread out of it.

Everything sucks!

ThePaleKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThePaleKing

@Fredchuckdave said:

Dark Souls is Demon's Souls for casuals.

Deusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Deusx

@ThePaleKing said:

@Fredchuckdave said:

Most people would disagree with you but whatever, both are great games. Also, everyone knows how to access the DLC by now. People have been playing this game for a looong time.

Puflwiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Puflwiz

I don't know why I posted this in the forum actually now that I think about it. I should of put it in the game's description.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By envane

you can place the lordvessel on your own too :P but then nobody likes you , just adding to the pointless dark souls info

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Karkarov

@ThePaleKing said:

@Fredchuckdave said:

I concur! *twists his mustache and laughs like a Fat Minister*

Twiggy199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Twiggy199

@Puflwiz said:

I don't know why I posted this in the forum actually now that I think about it. I should of put it in the game's description.

Well, the tread sure helped me out. Tanks duder!.

EDIT: I try not no go on the wiki pages even thought i've finished it, i'm still finding new stuff, and if i were to read about them it wouldn't be as much of a surprise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.