How to pvp at a low level?

#1 Posted by xxchaoticsxx (1 posts) -

I'm around level 25, and I have no idea how to pk other than the 4 cracked red orbs in firelink. How would I go about obtaining what I need to pvp?

#2 Posted by AlianthaBerries (142 posts) -

@xxchaoticsxx: To use the Cracked Red Eye Orb you have to be in human form.

To be in human form you must have 1 Humanity, go to any bonfire and "Reverse Hollowing"

Now you will want to look at the level ranges for co-op and use the Cracked Red Eye Orbs there.

Since you are such a low level you will likely run into high level gankers who are just there to be cunts, I suggest buying as many firebombs as you can from the Undead Merchant, 50 souls a pop and around 100 damage to someone around your level.

My biggest tip though is to visit http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/ and go to their PvP section in the forums, look at builds and ask around.

You are too low a level to consider PvP in my opinion but definitely give it a shot with those Cracked Red Eye Orbs for a taster of what's to come!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.