Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

how to spare sif

kaithefoolish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kaithefoolish

is it possible to spare sif after killing 5 forrest invaders or is that just a rumor. If its true is there any way to spare the wolf in offline mode?

jozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jozzy

Well, I had killed at least 5 before killing Sif and I didn't have the option. I have heard about being able to safe him but I don't know how it's done. Would've been nice too because it broke my heart to take him down.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Xeiphyer
    @kaithefoolish: From what I understand, that was apparently just a rumour and isn't true.
    MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MezZa

There's a way to spare Sif, but I don't think it's by killing forest invaders.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By AlKusanagi

It seems it's just a rumor.

Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Rayeth  Online

@MentalDisruption: Would really like to know where you heard that from as there has been 0 proof of that.

The whole "spare Sif" thing seems like the equivalent of the old resurrect Aeris or General Leo internet rumors that would continually show up despite never having proof.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.