Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

I CANNOT wait for this on PC

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
    Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since I don't own any consoles, I can't wait for the PC version. I know its 720p and 30fps, but this game has enthralled me since it was released...it's just the exact type of game I enjoy. And knowing PC gamers, someone will figure out how to get it to run at 1080p and 60fps...and there will probably be texture packs as well.

So tell me, is this game really worth getting excited for? I'm actually really excited for it, and don't think I'll be disappointed.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

If you know what you are going into, then yes, I think you wont be disappointed. Just be prepared to die a lot.

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joeyoe31

Yeah, it is. If you're looking for a great game with a hell of a difficulty curve, get ready for an experience.

legendlexicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By legendlexicon

Its one of the best games I've played in recent times, so yes, get excited.

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Tesla

It is a unique experience and there is a lot of meat on those bones, two qualities that are sorely lacking in a lot of games these days. If it seems like your style of game and you're already excited then I can pretty much guarantee that you won't be disappointed.

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Jrinswand

It is indeed a great game. I never finished it on the PS3 but I'd love to play it on the PC. I just wish it wasn't locked at 720p and 30 fps. That's a huge bummer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.