If Solaire Dies

#1 Posted by laserbolts (5310 posts) -

Hey all im currently playing through Dark Souls on a new character and I have a question. If a boss kills Solaire is he gone for good? Gaping bastard just killed him so im hoping hes not gone for good. Dont know why I summoned him for the easiest boss in the game. Also fuck those frogs.

#2 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5181 posts) -

He can't die as a phantom much like players don't die as phantoms, neither can Lautrec. As for in general you'll have to find out for yourself, but almost no one is unkillable in the Souls games (1-2 characters in either game).

#3 Posted by Deusx (1902 posts) -

No, he just respawns at a new bonfire. He is an undead just like you and he will always be there to hug you when things get tough.

#4 Posted by laserbolts (5310 posts) -

Sweet thanks for the reply. I tried looking this up and could only find info on if you kill him yourself. Mod can feel free to lock this if they want.

#5 Posted by psylah (2161 posts) -
#6 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1799 posts) -

@psylah said:

#7 Posted by laserbolts (5310 posts) -

Praise the sun. I love Solaire.

#8 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1799 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

Solaire is your waifu

#9 Posted by laserbolts (5310 posts) -

@connerthekewlkid: No idea what that means but Solare is pretty sweet.

#10 Posted by mrpandaman (864 posts) -

@connerthekewlkid said:

@laserbolts said:

Solaire is your waifu

@laserbolts said:

@connerthekewlkid: No idea what that means but Solare is pretty sweet.

It means "your wife."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.