Jeff Green plays Dark Souls [Updated with parts 30 - 33]

• 162 results
#151 Posted by Humanity (9279 posts) -

HA! , now @patrickklepek is the only other person i would like to play DS.

It only took two months for your wildest dreams to come true.

#152 Posted by Timing (619 posts) -

The unthinkable happened last night.

Ornstein & Smough defeated! Solo! Seriously.

Twitch link for now.

#153 Posted by ButIShootFromThere (15 posts) -
#154 Posted by golguin (3932 posts) -

Yeah, that was an awesome moment after so many tries. Also, his expert use of binoculars was hilarious.

It was very good. Lots of people in the chat were telling Jeff to play the Tank build like an actual tank (he kept trying to run away without healing) and he finally pulled through. The binoculars bit was pretty funny.

#155 Posted by ToastMan (94 posts) -

For those of you who haven't been following, Jeff is one stream away from finishing the game. He said he's going to stream some time today, so follow his twitter for when exactly it would be.

#156 Edited by Lukeweizer (2685 posts) -
#157 Posted by TheBlue (372 posts) -

T-minus 30 minutes until Jeff's stream for all those interested. In the words of the Dark Lord, http://youtu.be/e26DqPLYiqY?t=8m19s

#158 Edited by ThunderSlash (1732 posts) -

Holy shit Jeff is learning how to parry Gwyn.

HE DEFEATED!

#159 Edited by Blair (2507 posts) -

Bravo Jeff!

Giant Bomb needs him on staff. Pay this wonderful saint of a man.

#160 Posted by golguin (3932 posts) -

The run is over. It's time to prepare for the Jeff Green Dark Souls 2: Electric Boogaloo.

#161 Edited by PollySMPS (224 posts) -

I could be mistaken, but I could swear Jeff was tearing up there when the credits theme started rolling.

#162 Posted by Lukeweizer (2685 posts) -

This whole playthrough was amazing. If my girlfriend didn't care about cable TV, I would've cancelled it a long time ago and just watched Jeff all the time. This was THAT entertaining. Can't wait to see Jeff play anything else.

#163 Posted by golguin (3932 posts) -

I could be mistaken, but I could swear Jeff was tearing up there when the credits theme started rolling.

He said he was and you could see it in the video.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.