Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Jolly cooperation- high level

hippocrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hippocrit

I'm level 113, I think, and I'm trying earn some humanity. I find JOLLY COOPERATION the most fun way to do this, but can't find anyone to partner up with anymore! Am I too high level? Am I doomed to invading? I'm playing on Xbox.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

You might be able to find people at 4 Kings or Lord Gwyn but most players know what they are doing by this point. If you have the DLC then farming humanity should't be a problem.

hippocrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have it but haven't ventured in yet. I'll give that a shot- thanks!

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By soldierg654342

Co-Op pretty much dries up between 80-120. At around 120 you might get some Co-Op in Anor Londo and Oolacie. You best bet for getting Humanity that high a level that doesn't involve farming monsters (rats, baby skeletons, Humanity phantoms) is PvP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.