Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Karkarov Play's Dark Souls and dies alot

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Karkarov

So like I said I am doing a Dark Souls let's play. So feel free to watch and laugh at me or just see the game for yourself if it is something you won't play yourself. I am doing this as it was intended (I literally have not watched a video of the game since march or read any spoilers) which means the hard way. If you want something that is "pro" or is going to spoil anything by any means other than playing it .... this isn't the vid you are looking for. Fortunately I know lots about Demon's Souls, and King's Field the game all these recent iterations harken back to so I am knowledgeable at least and I try to keep it light and somewhat funny at times.

PS: The first vid is not my best work so please bear with me, and it goes without saying but a dark souls vid with honest responses is probably not safe for work.

Each part will be around 1 hour long I plan to update as often as possible but I have a real job etc so don't be surprised if a day goes by with no updates. I will try to give real world date and time every so often so you can more accurately track my progress if you care to. I will update with a playlist later on.

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7B5A05B9055E4F4A&feature=viewall

Feel free to rag on me or comment below as you see fit.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Karkarov

Self serving bump just to let people know episode 2 is out. Also editing the top thread with a link to the playlist.

mitter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mitter

Nice, just watched part 1 a couple of hours ago.

You made it very entertaining and I kinda want to play a wanderer myself now :P

And I especially like your "nope, I'm not gonna rush through this"-attitude, since that is exactly the way I would play.

Keep them LPs coming!

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Karkarov

@mitter said:

Nice, just watched part 1 a couple of hours ago.

You made it very entertaining and I kinda want to play a wanderer myself now :P

And I especially like your "nope, I'm not gonna rush through this"-attitude, since that is exactly the way I would play.

Keep them LPs coming!

Thanks.... I already have a plot worked out and everything. Hour 3 ends in a major cliff hanger and 6 will begin with a plot twist even I couldn't predict and I am the one playing ;p. Hour 3 will be live sometime tomorrow, maybe 4 too depending.

galfisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By galfisk

You sir, are a teddy bear. Keep it up!

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By donchipotle

I find your voice soothing. That is all.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Marz

Cool, i watched a little bit of it.  Your voice is easy to listen to :)

mitter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mitter

Yup, those cats suck. Somehow there were only two who attacked me, no third one showed up. I should consider myself lucky, I guess.

Also I'm looking forward to your Anor Londo vids. I'm expecting a lot of rage!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.