Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Level of progress

CzechsMix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CzechsMix

Okay so basically I started in the Undead Ber and killed the Taurus Demon. Moved onto the Undead Parish and got the drake sword and killed the Belfry Gargoyles. Moved onto the Darkroot Garden and killed the Moonlight Butterfly then went to the Lower Undead Berg and killed the Capra Demon as well as the Gaping Dragon in the Depths. Just finished killing the Stray Demon (Asylum Demon 2.0). As far as the mini-bosses go, i've killed the Black Knights, Armored Boar, Titanite Demon, Havel the Rock, The Butchers, Big Ass Rat, Red Dragon, and the Hydra. I'm just trying to get my bearings straight and figure out where to head next. I tried going to the catacombs but the skeletons kept reviving and were a huge pain in the ass. Valley of Drakes is still too hard for me as I don't deal enough damage, and Blighttown just sounds like a damn nightmare but unfortunately it sounds like my next stop. Anybody have any ideas or am I bound to head into the frame rate hell.

tl;dr - afraid to go into blighttown.

Ghost249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ghost249

@CzechsMix: did you go to new londo (or something like that?) thats down from firelink shrine right past the firekeeper maiden

CzechsMix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CzechsMix

@Ghost249: nope, i was thinking about going there next. need to pick up some transient curses or whatever those are first.

Ghost249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ghost249

@CzechsMix: alright good luck with the ghosts, for me I have yet to travel down there as I just cleared up gaping dragon and haven't proceeded to blighttown and have been chilling in firelink wondering if killing that firelink murder was a good idea. I may use my old char to traverse new londo and see whats down there.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Tennmuerti

I'm currently in blight town and it's nothing that bad. I haven't even been to the forest yet.
    Just wearing the black leather/thief armor set to resist the poisons. This can be found in the sewers above.
    Framerate is terrible in Blightown however.

CzechsMix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CzechsMix

i get choppy framerates in new londo already. as for this firelink murderer, i've yet to come across him. where do you find out about him?

plop1920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By plop1920

@CzechsMix: I did blighttown before I went to the forest, so you should be fine there. As for the firelink murderer, hes suppose to kill the girl after you set him free, hes in a secret jail cell right before the bell gargoyle boss

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#8  Edited By gla55jAw

@plop1920 said:

@CzechsMix: I did blighttown before I went to the forest, so you should be fine there. As for the firelink murderer, hes suppose to kill the girl after you set him free, hes in a secret jail cell right before the bell gargoyle boss

If you kill him early, you miss out on being able to get his armor.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.