Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Lightning Weapons

Kobrabyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kobrabyte

I'm a spear and shield kind of guy and I'm looking to upgrade my spear to lightning. Would anyone be able to give me the steps for doing so? I've seen all the weapon upgrade charts online but it doesn't tell me much. It seems different when i get to the blacksmith. What are all the titanite ores i need to get it to lightning? I'm a bit confused. Thanks!

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By Seppli

titanite shard 'til +5, then large titanite shard 'til +10, then titanite chunk for lightning 'til +4, then titanite slab for lightning +5

pro tip... you can buy the large titanite shards in Sen Castle at the vendor (jump over broken bridge).

bcjohnnie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By bcjohnnie

@Kobrabyte: Kobra, good news... there is actually a lightning spear that drops in Sen's fortress... that is the first time you would be able to get lightning anyway, since the blacksmith who makes lightning weapons is in the next area (Anor Londo). Seppli is right, you need a weapon at +10 already to modify it to lightning, but just explore the fortress for the lightning spear drop instead, saves you some trouble (I missed the drop, because of a messed-up chain of events).

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joeyoe31

Lightning Spears are fantastic. It carried me all the way to end game.

Kobrabyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kobrabyte

That's perfect! thanks for the help everyone! I got my spear to +6 so far, looks like i'm gonna need to keep chugging it till i get to Sen's fortress!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.