Moonlight Sword Stats?

#1 Posted by simpliztik (42 posts) -

Can someone tell me wtf I'm trying to get here? Will it benefit anything from my build? My character is a dex/int build.

#2 Posted by Spoonman671 (4711 posts) -

The Moonlight Sword is a great sword that deals magic damage and scales with intelligence.

Check here and here for more info.

#3 Posted by simpliztik (42 posts) -

Is the damn thing worth it? I could kill Seath anytime I want but I've been spamming attacks on his tail.

#4 Posted by Spoonman671 (4711 posts) -
@simpliztik said:

Is the damn thing worth it? I could kill Seath anytime I want but I've been spamming attacks on his tail.

I couldn't tell you.  I'm on my way to fight Seath now, so I don't actually have it myself.  If you're an intelligence-build then it might be worth it, since it scales with intelligence at an A rating.
#5 Posted by White (1386 posts) -

Seath's tail is kind of hard to cut off actually, cause the damn thing is so small once it finally drops off.

Took me about half his health bar before the thing managed to drop. Could be that I missed alot of my slashes though.

#6 Edited by Spoonman671 (4711 posts) -
@simpliztik: Alright, so I just got it and I think you should definitely pick it up if you have high intelligence.  The strong attack sends out a wave of magic that explodes on contact.  If i was an intelligence-build I would definitely be using this weapon.

EDIT:  I should mention that strong attack does take a big chunk out of the weapon's durability.  Also worth noting is the fact that equiping the Moonlight Greatsword boosts your magic defense by 80 points.  I might carry it around with me just for that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.