I recently beat Dark Souls and am moving on to my second playthrough (which in this game is a LOT more fun than another playthrough on any other game I've played yet - immediately after beating it, I dove right back in).
Anyway, if you are experiencing any of the following, ask me!
- Can't find your way
- Not sure if in the right area
- Not sure how to find X Y Z
- Not sure how to beat X enemy
- Not sure how to beat X boss
- Not sure where to get X item
- Not sure the specifics of X game mechanic
- Not sure the specifics of X game stat
- Not sure what Covenants are, or what the benefits of Covenant A VS Covenant B, etc
I should be able to answer 99% of whatever you guys have to ask - so ask away!
- *insert question here*
(I'm only doing this because MAN do I wish there was somebody on the GiantBomb forums to answer my questions on my first playthrough)
And for anyone whose curious;
- Beat the game
- Killed every boss, incl. optional
- Cleared every zone, got vast majority of rare items, finishing it off with this 2nd playthrough
- Game gets fucking AMAZING around the 2nd half
- 67 hours was the length of my first playthrough, and I did 95%+ of all content including optional / secret stuff
- Hey remember the bull-headed demon boss you fought on the ramparts just before the red dragon? Remember the Capra Demon boss you fought? Later in the game, you have to fight 3 Bull-Headeds at once, and 4+ Capra Demons at once. This game gets nuts.
- DONT KILL NEUTRAL NPC'S - YOU CAN SCREW YOURSELF OVER BY DOING SO - by locking yourself out of certain advantageous items and/or Covenants