Now Live Streaming Dark Souls PC Edition - Come, Watch, Chat

#1 Edited by EmptyApartment (141 posts) -

Hello fellow bombers, I just wanted to post to say I am now live streaming Dark Souls: Prepare to Die [PC edition]! I am starting from the beginning now, fresh as can be Anyone interested please swing by and watch, and join the chat. I played the original on 360, so I am really looking forward to making it to the new content. We have a great time playing and interacting with the chat. :) Any questions? Feel free to ask in the chat and i’ll be glad to answer or if you like you can post a question here in this thread too. Check it out at...

http://www.emptyapartment.net/stream/

CURRENTLY OFFLINE - be back later (twitchtv live stream w/ no ads)

I wanna give a BIG thank you to the GB community, streaming the original game over the last year as been a blast. The people in chat have really made this a fun experience, and I think a lot of that was due to this community. Met quite a few cool people from here, MakeMeMad, Cronus, Mcshank, Pineapple, Phantasm, to name a few. Thanks to all those that have stopped by and watched/chatted, I really appreciate it.

The original Dark Souls Live Stream thread.

I will update this thread, has I go on and offline.

#2 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3108 posts) -

67 deaths. Callin' it. Enjoy beating the Tomb of Giants again, Empty!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.