Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Painted World of Ariamis Question

friarmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

When I first entered Anor Londo, I didn't have the Peculiar Doll. After being stuck on Smough and Ornstein with no humanity--5 Estus Flasks and unable to summon--I decided to backtrack. I went to the Depths and farmed humanity, picked up the Peculiar Doll, and defeated the Stray Demon. Now that I'm, finally, back to Anor Londo I'm eager to take on S&O, but I just want to make sure I will still have access to Painted World after defeating S&O.

TLDR: Can I access Painted World after defeating S&O?

Slaegar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pretty sure you can do Painted World at any time as long as you have the doll. It's also a good place to farm souls and get the best hat.

yurimegumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The painted world can be accessed whenever you want, and it's got a couple of decent things to loot in there. It's also a good place to farm souvenirs for the Darkmoon covenant. Bring a bunch of blooming purple moss clumps if toxic annoys you, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.