Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Please help....

UdderDischarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UdderDischarge

My son decided to delete my main. I think i made him mad. anyway, out of frustration, i deleted the entire dark souls save file, Now That was a moment of... well

I had a moment. anyway, I am going to ask the community for a big favor, if anyone is out there with around a sl 16-20 char with great gear, I would like to ask a favor. I need to run through new Londo top level and re acquire my cursebite ring, parrying dagger, firekeeper soul, and lower water. please, I know its my fault. but I lost 200 hours on a char that all had left to do was nito and gwyn. I would also like to reclaim my bow of pharis. So please if anyone can help, my gamer tag is udder discharge, and im currently SL 18.. thanks all.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

@UdderDischarge: You should also mention which platform you're on. Though I hazard a guess and say 360?

UdderDischarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By UdderDischarge

yes thanks 360

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WMWA

200 hours without even beating the game once? Jesus, man!

UdderDischarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UdderDischarge

@wmaustin55: all my gear was fully upgraded, i was also holding 297 humanity, i had all equipment in game sans nito and gwyn area, i am a completionist type... i was only level 96 but i had to be the one to spend millions on twinkling titanite, hah my seath fight my curse resist was 768

UdderDischarge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By UdderDischarge

thanks for the offer, im sure someone will help me. things i really loved were my velkas +5, My proscilla dagger +5, my eagle shield +15 my logans gear maxed, my dingy set maxed especially the robe, my fury sword, my lightening spear, my ornstein armor, my pharis bow maxed, my fully ascended pyro glove, my maxed washing pole, all my rings especially darkwood, beatrices catalyst, tin crystallization catalyst all the bites, steel defense, wolf, hawk, i worked so hard to get those. i sound fucking pitiful i know but man what a bummer. im getting no help from anyone online yet. Not to mention ive got to go through those fucking axe blades at sens again, that was a full week alone to figure that out lol.

Avatar image for alianthaberries
    AlianthaBerries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AlianthaBerries

If you managed to get that far it would take around 10 hours to get back most of what you had lost

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Z3RO180

@UdderDischarge: ihave a NG+ character im sure i have some spare stuff i can give you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.