Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Priscella has interesting friends....

Rendarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rendarag

So after manning up I killed the undead dragon without much difficulty ( while on the other hand birdmen came down and scared the hell out of me over and over again during the fight ) then with next to no health I reached the semi hot half dragon lady. Who told me "Please leave you have no place here. The people here are kind".....so after I responded by curling up into a ball and crying then by laughing at myself for not recognizing her friends hospitality I jumped off a cliff. How did you respond to her and her "kind" friends?

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Nadril

Killed that bitch. 

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mirado

@Nadril: This, but I cut her tail off first. What is it with this game and gaining weapons by slicing off the tails of things?

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By bkbroiler

Killed her!

Also, did you get this glitch after you killed the dragon? When it died, there was a piece of it left at the back of the bridge. After working up the nerve to stab it a few times, it eventually revealed itself to be two giant feet with no body that stoop up and scared the shit out of me. I ran away, fairly certain that was not supposed to happen, but too freaked out to stay and die.

Thirdly, I just want to echo how long it took me to work up the nerve to kill that dragon. I probably stood looking at it for at least 5 minutes.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By themangalist

You guys seriously need to feel bad about killing her. She and her buddies are chilling in a peaceful place and you dudes just walk in with sticks and swords. I feel bad for her :(

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By SuperWristBands

I didn't kill her. Also, I can't say much about her friends since they didn't want to talk and the game wouldn't let me talk. There was only one option I could take against her "friends".

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @themangalist said:

You guys seriously need to feel bad about killing her. She and her buddies are chilling in a peaceful place and you dudes just walk in with sticks and swords. I feel bad for her :(

It's like that one demon in Demon's Souls who had her own personal guard defend her with the sad music going on in the background, and when you kill him you can just attack her directly and kill her in two hits. The Souls world has no need for remorse.
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SuperWristBands

@FluxWaveZ said:

@themangalist said:

It's like that one demon in Demon's Souls who had her own personal guard defend her with the sad music going on in the background, and when you kill him you can just attack her directly and kill her in two hits. The Souls world has no need for remorse.

After you kill her guard, if you talk to her she kills herself :(

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By golguin

@bkbroiler said:

Killed her!

Also, did you get this glitch after you killed the dragon? When it died, there was a piece of it left at the back of the bridge. After working up the nerve to stab it a few times, it eventually revealed itself to be two giant feet with no body that stoop up and scared the shit out of me. I ran away, fairly certain that was not supposed to happen, but too freaked out to stay and die.

Thirdly, I just want to echo how long it took me to work up the nerve to kill that dragon. I probably stood looking at it for at least 5 minutes.

I had the dragon corpse just lie there, but I had already heard of it and knew to do a jumping strike to get it to stand up. Priscilla herself was pretty cool. I talked to her and gave her a good look over with the binoculars because she was the best looking boss I had seen in the game. I traveled back to the world a few times before I explored and picked up nearly everything there (still need fire surge) with a group of people. Then we finally engaged her in a 10 minute or so fight to cut off her tail before I finally killed her.

shamroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shamroll

I killed Priscilla before I killed the undead dragon. I didn't even give her the chance to start talking. I zoned in and ran over to cut her tail off and she deserved it for all I care. I was poisoned so many damn times by her "friends" but she got me back I guess. I managed to die as I landed the killing blow to the undead dragon, so the dragon didn't reset and I got no souls or loot.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By themangalist

@SuperWristBands said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

@themangalist said:

After you kill her guard, if you talk to her she kills herself :(

But it's kind of different. I haven't played either game, but I watched and researched a fair bit of the game so if i'm a wrong correct me.

To my understanding, you have to kill that one demon in Demon's Souls. She had a... demon's soul right? But in Dark Souls, Priscella was an optional boss who lived in her own realm, retreating from the violent world. And yet people hunted her down for loot!! Tear in my eye :'(

I wish those people get a curse and a super super bad secret ending for that.

SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SuperWristBands

@themangalist: You are right and it is sad!

Nadril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nadril

I didn't even talk to her. No remorse! 

Than again my character is a darkwraith. Is to be expected, I kill anything lol. On my main character I even killed the priest chick in my NG+ along of the other priest dudes. Actually most NPC's in that game are just straight up dead. (I mean how else was I going to get the 30 humanity for the darkwraith set?)

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By bkbroiler

Priscilla was a liar. No one in that world was nice to me. I wasn't looking to kill any of them until they started attacking me as soon as I was in sight. She had it coming.

Rendarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rendarag

I just left her alone myself. Sure her taste in friends is odd but it says all the people in the normal world was cruel to her.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chop

Her "friends" include those fucking wheel skeleton assholes. If lording over a world with them in it doesn't justify murder, I don't know what does.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#17  Edited By jacksukeru

@Mirado said:

@Nadril: This, but I cut her tail off first. What is it with this game and gaining weapons by slicing off the tails of things?

Seems Monster Hunter inspired to me. I like the idea of severing a huge monster's limbs, but that it's too often just the tail is disappointing.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By Humanity

So far I felt a little bad about Quelaag before I learned more and I guess it wasn't that bad.

Y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Y

I wouldn't trust the words of anyone with a tail, nor anyone wielding a giant scythe for that matter! So I cut her down and told her "Death in the painted world will send your soul wandering for eternity."

I was surprised the painting doesn't burn after you leave, regardless if you have finished with that area or not. Would have been fitting for Dark Souls.

Vashyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vashyron

I'm sorry, but if kind means "Oh shit, I'm being stabbed by dudes that inhabit this world because they desire nothing more than for me to die numerous times", then yes, they are very kind

And I returned said kindness to her and her friends.

@Humanity:I have a hard time feeling bad for killing someone who attacks me before I get a chance to discuss why they want to drown me in lava.

Branwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Branwulf

I killed her the first time i went there, on NG+ and other characers i don't bother though, unless you are a heavy Dex character there really isn't much point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.