Quelaag's "bits" :3

#1 Posted by Bassario (146 posts) -

Hey guys, what do you prefer: Her sword or her Katana?

#2 Posted by DeeGee (2143 posts) -

I see what you did there.

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8607 posts) -

Ballface.

#4 Posted by geirr (2710 posts) -

I'm always puzzled by her, somewhere deep inside she feels ashamed of her state of being and decided to super glue parts of her hair strategically over her chest.

#5 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Try holding with both hands.

#6 Posted by Dixavd (1376 posts) -

I don't use either, I generally don't use any of the special creation weapons. But her Katana seems more useful (especially if you have a Dexterity build).

#7 Posted by Chippy180 (161 posts) -

Use piercing attacks.

#8 Posted by j0lter (266 posts) -

I prefer the fury sword

#9 Posted by Bassario (146 posts) -

think i'll make the sword... I always try to stack 10 humanity anyway for item finding, tho I have a feeling this is a bad choice coz its getting harder xD

Also, watch Quelaag's boob video again if u get a chance, there is no way in hell she would be able to weild the sword with those nails, she even holds it awkwardly

#10 Posted by Dark (404 posts) -

Sure Quelaag's is something else however, she is no Gwynevere .........

Just sayin

#11 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong
Ballface.
Be nice to MattyFTM. His horrible deformity causes enough pain.
#12 Posted by Bassario (146 posts) -

awesome. just lost 10 humanity coz an explosion randomly exploded me on top of Sens fortress while I was casually just looking at the Golem -_-

#13 Posted by Dark (404 posts) -

@Bassario: One of the other golems threw a bomb at you, this is why we don't ever stand still in Dark Souls :D

#14 Posted by Bassario (146 posts) -

@Dark: %$@!(*&^%@£$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 Posted by Terramagi (1158 posts) -

The molotov golem is probably the easiest part of Sen's Fortress, assuming you know the path. He literally can't hit you if you just KEEP MOVING. Don't even bother to slow down - there is only one enemy on the roof, and he's an archer and therefor weak against the same thing as the molotov giant - running forward like a crazy man.

This also works against -those- archers.

#16 Posted by Fallen189 (5052 posts) -

Use thrusting

#17 Posted by envane (1164 posts) -

try a plunging attack

#18 Posted by Bassario (146 posts) -

Great advice above guys! my toilet was a bit blocked this morning so I used thrusting and a plunging attack.

#19 Posted by lilbigsupermario (842 posts) -

@Bassario said:

awesome. just lost 10 humanity coz an explosion randomly exploded me on top of Sens fortress while I was casually just looking at the Golem -_-

LOL! That happened to me too :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.