Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Rhea disappeared (spoilers)

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MiniPato

So I saved Rhea in the Tomb of Giants and she showed up at the Undead Chapel to sell me miracles. But when I came back after completing the Painted World, she seems to have been killed. I found 7 humanity and a pendant in her place. I googled and it said that you have to exhaust all dialogue with her or else she dies. I did this, but she still died. So does the fat cleric guy just kill her regardless?

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By McShank

it could be a glitch or maybe there was another dialogue that you missed. I would say reload but the game doesnt do that. If anything, just kill him next game after you do all the dialogue unless there is more stories of this with a different (Most likely) better answer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.