Seen this image before?

#1 Edited by Lambent (11 posts) -

So I was browsing some random forum topic about Dark Souls and a user posted this image. I asked him where he got it from but its been a month now without any reply. In the meantime I've checked nearly every collection of Dark Souls images and wallpapers out on the web and nada, zip, nothing. So do anyone here recognize the image and know where I can find the original, preferable in higher resolution?

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=1&u=17261937

EDIT: OST Art - Mystery solved by the kind GB community.

#2 Posted by SuperMeatToy (35 posts) -

No idea where it's from but it looks bad as shit

#3 Edited by Morrow (1828 posts) -

@Lambent:

If you don't find the source, it is most likely not an official image. Photomanipulators can easily create such images using stock resources or just images they find on google.

#4 Posted by TheHT (10812 posts) -

Hm, I'm pretty sure it's from the Dark Souls OST.

#5 Posted by TobbRobb (4554 posts) -

@TheHT said:

Hm, I'm pretty sure it's from the Dark Souls OST.

Yeah I want to say it's the "album art" if you can call it that.

#6 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1544 posts) -

@TheHT: The dimensions seem correct for Album Art, that and it's the second result for Dark Souls OST in Google Image search.

#7 Posted by Swoxx (2988 posts) -

Can't say that I have, no.

#8 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I like the font.

#9 Posted by ExplodeMode (852 posts) -

Google links to this gaf post as the biggest res that I see.

#10 Posted by Lambent (11 posts) -

Ah! Yes, it seems to be the art for the soundtrack. Annoying mystery solved! Thanks for the help duders! And thanks for the high res link!

#11 Posted by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

I love the generic Dark Souls knight, even moreso because the gear he uses is actually in game and it isn't taunting you with unobtainable awesomeness.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.