Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Snuggly

SolidestChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SolidestChimp

Basically i was trading with snuggly the crow at the beginning of the game drop humanity quit then you log back in to get your item only problem it deleted my 16 hour save game so be careful when treading with that bastard crow :[

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

You probably quit while the game was auto saving and the game tells you never to do that.

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By swoxx

Fantastically worthwhile thread

Thor_Molecules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thor_Molecules

Ouch.

Remember to always select the quit option from the in-game menu to end the game. It's the only way to make sure that the game does the saving correctly. When you quit the game from the XMB or Dashboard while it's in mid-save, that's dangerous.

The game saves almost continuously.

SolidestChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SolidestChimp

haha i did quit by the menu traded about 10 items with him before it was just a mad bug so thought id give you all the heads up :] it finished auto saving also

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
    deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Are you sure it was finished? Was the little flame icon in the upper-right corner gone?

SolidestChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SolidestChimp

@MagusMaleficus: yeah mate i allways stand still wait for it to go then quit the game was just a random bug started game agian anyway like this game to much :]

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
    deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@SolidestChimp: Ditto that. I'm playing two characters--one on 360 and one on PS3 (long story how I got both versions). 360: started out as a pyromancer and evolved into a strong battlemage. PS3: just started a thief, which is definitely harder but fun as hell. I have no problem playing this much Dark Souls at once. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.