So, In a Fight....

Posted by TheBluthCompany (361 posts) 5 months, 3 days ago

Poll: So, In a Fight.... (78 votes)

Mindcavitus 60%
Odetta 35%
Floogan 5%

The end has come. Mindcavitus, the newly crowned Dark Lord, has attacked the world of Odetta, the First Flame. Only Odetta can stop Mindcavitus. Who will win?

PS- Floogan bumbles in at some point. I feel obligated to mention him. #Babysouls

#1 Posted by Pr1mus (3771 posts) -

V-Bomb

#2 Posted by BeefyGrandmole (335 posts) -

I don't see anyway that Vinny wouldn't win this.

#3 Posted by TobbRobb (4549 posts) -

Vinny was just too damn overleveled and geared. I think he could bruteforce his way through either of them. Patrick would win in a more balanced fight though.

#4 Edited by HistoryInRust (6267 posts) -

Moron, or we riot.

#5 Posted by laserguy (432 posts) -

Wheres Moron?

#6 Posted by groin (833 posts) -

Why was Moron excluded?

#7 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5153 posts) -

Whoever had Chameleon.

#8 Edited by Counterclockwork87 (570 posts) -

Vinny stomped through everything but watching them both play Patrick was definitely better at the game. Vinny himself also expressed how amazed he was how Patrick beat Dark Souls like it was nothing. So, Odetta.

#9 Edited by pyrodactyl (1852 posts) -

This is obviously turning into a popularity contest because patrick is easily the best souls player in that group. He crushed O&S and other bosses without that dumb iron skin tactic and he's got a natural sense of dodge timing. Just look at his fight agains the Iron Golem. He had terrible armor and the bad poky spear and got the boss on his first try. That shit was legit.

Brad and Vinny are brute forcing their way through those games in a more obvious way. Although I would say that brad is better with stuff like dodging and parries even though he just refuses to use good healing items against bosses.

#10 Posted by Yummylee (21200 posts) -

@pyrodactyl: Welcome to every internet poll ever I'm afraid. Plus regardless of what the question is, if Vinny's on the poll, then it's an uphill battle for every other option.

#11 Edited by ajamafalous (11793 posts) -

Patrick is a much better player; I think this is the first GB poll where I can't vote for Vinny.

#12 Posted by TheBluthCompany (361 posts) -

Sorry I forgot Moron. That's Jeff Green's character, right?

#13 Posted by hippocrit (229 posts) -

Moron offers a master class at Berkley which includes the age-old wall chop tactic, so Moron.

#14 Posted by Sterling (2048 posts) -

Patrick is the more skilled player. Vinny was more fun to watch play. I laughed so much watching Vinny play. When he was dancing with the chancellor's staff for the demons. So funny.

#15 Posted by JJWeatherman (14552 posts) -

I feel like I should remind people of Ryan Davis's character, MattKessler.

#16 Posted by TheBluthCompany (361 posts) -

If they ever do actually battle, this song should play during the fight.

#17 Posted by GERALTITUDE (2855 posts) -
#18 Edited by TheBlue (283 posts) -

Like Floogan wouldn't sit on a ledge picking the other two off with magic while they fight. HP and MP regen for days.

#19 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4513 posts) -

Depends. Does Mindcavitus wield the Havel Greatshield? That thing tends to stop a lot of pyromancy dead, and with the "glass cannon" build that Patrick went for I'm not sure how many swings Odetta could handle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.