Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

So... (pyromancy question)

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Syndrom

I looked around to find a list of all the pyromancies available and discovered i can't get the poison/toxic mist pyro anymore cause i killed that egg dude next to quelaag sister (the firekeeper, killed her too cause i wanted her soul) ( killed the egg dude merchant by accident really). Or can i still purchase it from quelana?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Humanity

He's the only one that sells it as far as I know because of his specific backstory.

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Syndrom

godfucking damnit :(

Thanks for your answer.

Btw i got the lordvessel, went back to firelink and ressed the keeper, but snake thing is sleeping and don't have a clue where to go next?

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Aishan

@Syndrom:

Poison Mist can be found on a corpse in the swamp, IIRC. You're right out of luck for toxin though.

You can wake Frampt (the snake thing) up with a smack. I tend to shield-bash him, just to be sure. Once he's awake, he'll lay out precisely what you need to do.

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Syndrom

@Aishan said:

@Syndrom:

Poison Mist can be found on a corpse in the swamp, IIRC. You're right out of luck for toxin though.

You can wake Frampt (the snake thing) up with a smack. I tend to shield-bash him, just to be sure. Once he's awake, he'll lay out precisely what you need to do.

Alright i'll look around the swamp then, thanks a ton for your info!

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mirado

@Aishan: He also wakes up the first time you visit the shrine after beating a new boss, fyi.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Humanity

@Syndrom said:

@Aishan said:

@Syndrom:

Alright i'll look around the swamp then, thanks a ton for your info!

Don't wake him until you're sure because if you wake him up and talk to him after you get the Lord Vessel you cut off an entire convenant. (The evil invasion one with the cool shield and soul drain move)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.