So where did you lose your head egg virginity?

#1 Posted by Turambar (6849 posts) -

Mine sprouted up while casting healing aura during the fight against the ceasless demon discharge.  How about you?

....that is a very unfortunate combination of nouns.

#2 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

I joined Chaos Servant the other day and I don't know how to get eggie weggies on my head. :c

#3 Posted by Turambar (6849 posts) -
@Joeyoe31: Kill the egg burdens (dude with eggs sprouting out of his back) and let the worms that come out attack you.  Not sure if you have to die from it or not.
#4 Posted by uniform (1838 posts) -
@Joeyoe31

"If the player kills or harms the witch or one of her daughters of Chaos, the Covenant will be considered broken, and an egg will be implanted on your head."
#5 Edited by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

@Turambar: I'd break the covenant though, and I thought the egg was a punishment for breaking the covenant.

#6 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

I guess I'm a normal daughter of chaos forever. Oh well, I have a badass firespell that I got from the covenant. Might drop for Gravelord so that Papa Nito can love me forever in the afterlife. :3c

#7 Posted by david3cm (636 posts) -

My camp counselor took my head egg virginity, I dont know what this has to do with dark souls though.

#8 Posted by Turambar (6849 posts) -
@Joeyoe31: I don;t think the egg burdens count as part of the convenant, do they?  I dunno, not in it atm.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.